Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T]Apparel
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Akkisuitok

I've got a good number of skinks:

11 green-throated
5 weird purple
1 juvenile prairie

I'm very interested in your gilded chests - how many would you be interested in and how many chests would that net me?
@Akkisuitok

I've got a good number of skinks:

11 green-throated
5 weird purple
1 juvenile prairie

I'm very interested in your gilded chests - how many would you be interested in and how many chests would that net me?
Ls06NZU.png
@Adamanta

I would take 2 Green-Throated and 1 Weird Purple for 3 Gilded Chests. How does that sound?
@Adamanta

I would take 2 Green-Throated and 1 Weird Purple for 3 Gilded Chests. How does that sound?
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok

Sure - set the CR!
@Akkisuitok

Sure - set the CR!
Ls06NZU.png
Bump
Bump
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
Bump
Bump
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok Would you be willing to trade a pair of the dusk rogue footpads for a mage's midnight tunic?
@Akkisuitok Would you be willing to trade a pair of the dusk rogue footpads for a mage's midnight tunic?
@AgentMaine Sure :)
@AgentMaine Sure :)
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok ; I have the following items from your wishlist, and I'm interested in Black Swans (as many as these items could get me): [item=white cabbage butterfly] x25 [item=lunar lacewing] x38 [item=grove sylvan filigree] [item=mage's thicket socks] And then, as you collect the flower apparel: [item=daisy flower crown]x2 [item=marigold flower crown][item=daisy lei]x3
@Akkisuitok ;

I have the following items from your wishlist, and I'm interested in Black Swans (as many as these items could get me):
White Cabbage Butterfly x25 Lunar Lacewing x38 Grove Sylvan Filigree Mage's Thicket Socks
And then, as you collect the flower apparel:
Daisy Flower Crown x2 Marigold Flower Crown Daisy Lei x3
@toastings How about 10 Swans for the Butterflys, Lacewings, Filigree and Socks? I'm less interested in the flower apparel right now, since I currently have no dragons to wear it.
@toastings How about 10 Swans for the Butterflys, Lacewings, Filigree and Socks? I'm less interested in the flower apparel right now, since I currently have no dragons to wear it.
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
Bump
Bump
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18