Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T]Apparel
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Please.
Please.
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok I have a Crimson Rogue Vest c: Honestly if you have 50 scythes from the Ruins I'd love those ;u;
@Akkisuitok I have a Crimson Rogue Vest c: Honestly if you have 50 scythes from the Ruins I'd love those ;u;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon You mean these? [item=Sharpened Scythe] [item=Ceremonial Scythe] I have 96 you can have ^_^ I've also looked at your thread and I have some other stuff you're collecting as well, would you be interested in swapping for either some insect food points or possibly any flower / Mask / darksteel apparel?
@LostUmbreon

You mean these? Sharpened Scythe Ceremonial Scythe

I have 96 you can have ^_^

I've also looked at your thread and I have some other stuff you're collecting as well, would you be interested in swapping for either some insect food points or possibly any flower / Mask / darksteel apparel?
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok Hello, would you mind me asking if you have any gathering food items listed in this thread? From your wish list, I have

Crimson Rogue Wing guard
Frog's Leg Armor
14 White Cabbage Butterfly
32 Pulsating Pendant
70 Azure Lure

2 Forestsong Face Mask
1 Ornate Iron Necklace

+2 Ornate Iron Bracelets (just found from another thread that you also collect these bracelets?)
@Akkisuitok Hello, would you mind me asking if you have any gathering food items listed in this thread? From your wish list, I have

Crimson Rogue Wing guard
Frog's Leg Armor
14 White Cabbage Butterfly
32 Pulsating Pendant
70 Azure Lure

2 Forestsong Face Mask
1 Ornate Iron Necklace

+2 Ornate Iron Bracelets (just found from another thread that you also collect these bracelets?)
@manimanimani Hello again :) I think I've given you all my stuff, but I did find another lemming the other day, I'll trade it against anything that you listed, I'm interested in all of it.
@manimanimani Hello again :) I think I've given you all my stuff, but I did find another lemming the other day, I'll trade it against anything that you listed, I'm interested in all of it.
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok Yeah, I've a little hesitated before posting my question, but it turns out to be worth a try :) How about

Crimson Rogue Wing Guard
Frog's Leg Armor
1 Ornate Iron Necklace
2 Ornate Iron Bracelets
2 Forestsong Face Mask

for your lemming?
@Akkisuitok Yeah, I've a little hesitated before posting my question, but it turns out to be worth a try :) How about

Crimson Rogue Wing Guard
Frog's Leg Armor
1 Ornate Iron Necklace
2 Ornate Iron Bracelets
2 Forestsong Face Mask

for your lemming?
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1550812/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/usSwuf7.png[/img][/url]
usSwuf7.png
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok

I got Ferrets, how much do you value them, as well as your rusted chests and hummingbirds?
@Akkisuitok

I got Ferrets, how much do you value them, as well as your rusted chests and hummingbirds?
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@CamoHatKat I tend to go with the AH, so that 4.8k per Ferret, 1.8k per Hummingbird and 4k per Rusted Treasure Chest. How many Ferrets were you looking to trade?
@CamoHatKat I tend to go with the AH, so that 4.8k per Ferret, 1.8k per Hummingbird and 4k per Rusted Treasure Chest. How many Ferrets were you looking to trade?
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok

I got 34! ll'll take all your chests and how many humming birds do you have?
@Akkisuitok

I got 34! ll'll take all your chests and how many humming birds do you have?
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18