Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Eggs!!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Reckless Alright, i'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
@Reckless Alright, i'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
@Reckless

How many eggs would you be asking for a Sprite? I have 4.

@Reckless

How many eggs would you be asking for a Sprite? I have 4.

more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Fabro Something around 2 eggs for Nature Sprite and 3/4 eggs for Water Sprite c:
someone kind of made a huge undercut on the water sprite tho but it's more 'normal' price is around 4/5 eggs
@Fabro Something around 2 eggs for Nature Sprite and 3/4 eggs for Water Sprite c:
someone kind of made a huge undercut on the water sprite tho but it's more 'normal' price is around 4/5 eggs
Drakengard.gif
I have an ice egg(250kt LAH) Id love to trade for a Cursed Talon-clasp Pendant(80kt LAH) Wintermane Bowman(8500) and Will O the Ember(100kt) and Traditional Broadsword(50kt) if that's okay? :3
@Reckless
I have an ice egg(250kt LAH) Id love to trade for a Cursed Talon-clasp Pendant(80kt LAH) Wintermane Bowman(8500) and Will O the Ember(100kt) and Traditional Broadsword(50kt) if that's okay? :3
@Reckless
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp Mm maybe o: But I'd like to keep the egg price close to 200k, if possible.

Would you perhaps do the Pendant + Ember + Wintermane Bowman + 12k? c:
*the Pendant price has a bit of an undercut but it's normal price is 100k anyway* XD
@ElphabaThropp Mm maybe o: But I'd like to keep the egg price close to 200k, if possible.

Would you perhaps do the Pendant + Ember + Wintermane Bowman + 12k? c:
*the Pendant price has a bit of an undercut but it's normal price is 100k anyway* XD
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless
Eggs have spiked some, I've noticed that 250kt is the lowest for an ice egg for several days... I'd do those three and 20kt? I see that about the Pendant now.
@Reckless
Eggs have spiked some, I've noticed that 250kt is the lowest for an ice egg for several days... I'd do those three and 20kt? I see that about the Pendant now.
@ElphabaThropp Sure I can do 20k c: do you mind sending the egg first?
@ElphabaThropp Sure I can do 20k c: do you mind sending the egg first?
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless
Sure, no problem!
@Reckless
Sure, no problem!
@Reckless im interested in your nature sprite, i have an earth egg i can offer, i can throw in other items too
@Reckless im interested in your nature sprite, i have an earth egg i can offer, i can throw in other items too
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie What kind of items? There's not a whole lot I'd be looking for right now, unless you can offer t/g too
@Fie What kind of items? There's not a whole lot I'd be looking for right now, unless you can offer t/g too
Drakengard.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14