Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Eggs!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@miho i have a shadow egg i could sell to you for 200kt
@miho i have a shadow egg i could sell to you for 200kt
@AnthonyJCrowley I'm looking more for trades atm sorry
if you see anything you like, depending on the quantity I can complete with treasure
@AnthonyJCrowley I'm looking more for trades atm sorry
if you see anything you like, depending on the quantity I can complete with treasure
Drakengard.gif
@miho, i dont need any of the items sorry! <3 good luck tho
@miho, i dont need any of the items sorry! <3 good luck tho
@Miho

I have a spare Wind egg I could sell to you for 200kt, but I'd only take treasure.
@Miho

I have a spare Wind egg I could sell to you for 200kt, but I'd only take treasure.
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
@Thundershower sorry but just like I said to the person above I'm only looking to trade for it since I don't have a whole lot of treasure to buy that many eggs, although I could pay half in treasure (100k) and the rest in items
@Thundershower sorry but just like I said to the person above I'm only looking to trade for it since I don't have a whole lot of treasure to buy that many eggs, although I could pay half in treasure (100k) and the rest in items
Drakengard.gif
bump? what bump? how can i bump a thread that doesn't exist..
bump? what bump? how can i bump a thread that doesn't exist..
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
^ur a dork.
^ur a dork.
Drakengard.gif
@Echoo
I'm definitely coming back.
@Echoo
I'm definitely coming back.
Click Please:
2kcVwyY.jpgmz2W3hJ.jpg2kcVwyY.jpg
@Reckless I have a water egg. May I trade it for the searing armband?
@Reckless I have a water egg. May I trade it for the searing armband?
@NonstopDoodle Sorry but lowest price for the armband is 440k, I could go a little lower and make it even for 400k but then I'd need one egg and 200k or two eggs.
@NonstopDoodle Sorry but lowest price for the armband is 440k, I could go a little lower and make it even for 400k but then I'd need one egg and 200k or two eggs.
Drakengard.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14