Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
@KitsumiMahon

If you're still buying gems I can sell them to you!
@KitsumiMahon

If you're still buying gems I can sell them to you!
@weyrbound - I had another person ping me about selling, but they haven't responded and I can always buy gems from them as well, since this thread seems to be going pretty well lately xD So sure! If you would like to send over the Gems (I just changed the amount I am buying to 256, but you could sell fewer if you wanted, or an even 250 if you have that many) I'll send the Treasure :)
@weyrbound - I had another person ping me about selling, but they haven't responded and I can always buy gems from them as well, since this thread seems to be going pretty well lately xD So sure! If you would like to send over the Gems (I just changed the amount I am buying to 256, but you could sell fewer if you wanted, or an even 250 if you have that many) I'll send the Treasure :)
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon

Sent 256 c:
@KitsumiMahon

Sent 256 c:
@KitsumiMahon
All sent c: Also, I wanted to ask: are you looking for all parchment scraps or just the ones listed?
@KitsumiMahon
All sent c: Also, I wanted to ask: are you looking for all parchment scraps or just the ones listed?
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@KuraikoDesu - Yes, I'm looking for all of them :) I just haven't gotten around to adding all of them yet. I need to find a list of all of them, so I can add them when I actually have a moment haha. Also, Gems should be on the way soon.
@KuraikoDesu - Yes, I'm looking for all of them :) I just haven't gotten around to adding all of them yet. I need to find a list of all of them, so I can add them when I actually have a moment haha. Also, Gems should be on the way soon.
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon
Thanks for the gems~
I also have 36 of those random parchment scraps if you'd like uvu
@KitsumiMahon
Thanks for the gems~
I also have 36 of those random parchment scraps if you'd like uvu
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@KitsumiMahon

Are you still accepting? I have a lot of junk I'd like to trade in
@KitsumiMahon

Are you still accepting? I have a lot of junk I'd like to trade in
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
@KuraikoDesu - Sure! Feel free to send them over :)

@ghibli22 - I'm always accepting :D
@KuraikoDesu - Sure! Feel free to send them over :)

@ghibli22 - I'm always accepting :D
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon are you still buying gems
@KitsumiMahon are you still buying gems
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@KitsumiMahon

I'll send you some things, then :)
@KitsumiMahon

I'll send you some things, then :)
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif