Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@ToastOverlord - Sure! You can go ahead and do that :3 It may take me a little while to get the Gems sent out due to having to make the calculations, though.
@ToastOverlord - Sure! You can go ahead and do that :3 It may take me a little while to get the Gems sent out due to having to make the calculations, though.
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Wow, this is a cool idea! Okay, so the following materials should add up to 65 gems:

At 50:1
100 Shale
250 Iron Ore
250 Bone Fragments
200 Chimera Fangs
50 Squirrel Skull

At 25:1
200 Round Pebble

At 15:1
105 Coal
105 Lead Ore

At 13:1
104 Intact Stone Relief
104 Sanded Ash Plank

At 11:1
110 Ivory Tusk

Sound good?
@KitsumiMahon Wow, this is a cool idea! Okay, so the following materials should add up to 65 gems:

At 50:1
100 Shale
250 Iron Ore
250 Bone Fragments
200 Chimera Fangs
50 Squirrel Skull

At 25:1
200 Round Pebble

At 15:1
105 Coal
105 Lead Ore

At 13:1
104 Intact Stone Relief
104 Sanded Ash Plank

At 11:1
110 Ivory Tusk

Sound good?
@KitsumiMahon

Ugh finally! Done! Sent everything i had in Other, Materials, and my battle fragments

Thanks for this and just let me know as you get through them
@KitsumiMahon

Ugh finally! Done! Sent everything i had in Other, Materials, and my battle fragments

Thanks for this and just let me know as you get through them
@ToastOverlord - Whoa, that's more than I had expected xD It'll make it easier if I simply add everything up and send all the Gems in one message, so I hope that you don't mind if that's what I do.
@ToastOverlord - Whoa, that's more than I had expected xD It'll make it easier if I simply add everything up and send all the Gems in one message, so I hope that you don't mind if that's what I do.
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon

thats fine :P

and yeah i dont do things by halves lol i sent ever item i had from there, as you can see from my 27 emails XD
@KitsumiMahon

thats fine :P

and yeah i dont do things by halves lol i sent ever item i had from there, as you can see from my 27 emails XD
@KitsumiMahon

hi! i have 205 pulsing relics and 220 aquatic relics I'd like to trade for gems. Is this ok? :D
@KitsumiMahon

hi! i have 205 pulsing relics and 220 aquatic relics I'd like to trade for gems. Is this ok? :D
@KitsumiMahon 40 shattered reading specks - 4g 40 ornate porcelain jar - 4g 17 wing bones and 23 broken wing bones - 4g 90 white linen fabric scrap - 9g 40 gladiators warhorn - 4g 10 forgotten poet's tools - 1g 22 parched clay jar - 2g 32 ivory tusk and 23 warbeast tusk - 5g 22 canopic jar - 2g 103 chipped blackened legbones and 17 small legbones - 8g 50 tin ore and 24 cobalt ore and 76 lead ore - 10g 250 squirrel skull - 5g 600 bone fragments - 12g 350 bird skull - 7g 300 mangled textile - 6g 100 moth-eaten rug - 2g 145 crumbling leather and 5 cracked leather - 3g 297 rotting leather and 3 moldy leather - 6g 15 jar of slime - 1g 75 crackled scales and 60 molted scales - 9g 150 salt - 3g 50 sand - 1g Total of 108g Also do you accept [item=red linen fabric scrap] at the same rate as [item=white linen fabric scrap]?
@KitsumiMahon
40 shattered reading specks - 4g
40 ornate porcelain jar - 4g
17 wing bones and 23 broken wing bones - 4g
90 white linen fabric scrap - 9g
40 gladiators warhorn - 4g
10 forgotten poet's tools - 1g
22 parched clay jar - 2g
32 ivory tusk and 23 warbeast tusk - 5g
22 canopic jar - 2g
103 chipped blackened legbones and 17 small legbones - 8g
50 tin ore and 24 cobalt ore and 76 lead ore - 10g
250 squirrel skull - 5g
600 bone fragments - 12g
350 bird skull - 7g
300 mangled textile - 6g
100 moth-eaten rug - 2g
145 crumbling leather and 5 cracked leather - 3g
297 rotting leather and 3 moldy leather - 6g
15 jar of slime - 1g
75 crackled scales and 60 molted scales - 9g
150 salt - 3g
50 sand - 1g
Total of 108g

Also do you accept Red Linen Fabric Scrap at the same rate as White Linen Fabric Scrap ?
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kitsumimahon
More junk!
@kitsumimahon
More junk!
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
I apologize guys - it was a very busy weekend! I had my sister's birthday, and then my mom's the day after. That's why I haven't gotten replies in for you guys sooner! And a quick note for everyone - keep an eye on the first page! I should be adding quite a few new items that I will take for trade, as well as adding in at least one new price category.

@Cadwell - I don't know how I didn't notice your post before, and I'm sorry I didn't respond to you that night. That sounds good to me! If you still have the items, feel free to send them over and I'll send the Gems :)

@shamwow - Absolutely! As long as I have gems (you can always check the first post), there's no need to wait for approval before sending items.

@kamooi - Yes, I do accept the Red Linen Fabric Scraps. I'll actually be adding quite a few more items to my lists soon ;) But feel free to send your items over for Gems

@lantian - Check your inbox soon ;) Gems should be on their way in a moment!
I apologize guys - it was a very busy weekend! I had my sister's birthday, and then my mom's the day after. That's why I haven't gotten replies in for you guys sooner! And a quick note for everyone - keep an eye on the first page! I should be adding quite a few new items that I will take for trade, as well as adding in at least one new price category.

@Cadwell - I don't know how I didn't notice your post before, and I'm sorry I didn't respond to you that night. That sounds good to me! If you still have the items, feel free to send them over and I'll send the Gems :)

@shamwow - Absolutely! As long as I have gems (you can always check the first post), there's no need to wait for approval before sending items.

@kamooi - Yes, I do accept the Red Linen Fabric Scraps. I'll actually be adding quite a few more items to my lists soon ;) But feel free to send your items over for Gems

@lantian - Check your inbox soon ;) Gems should be on their way in a moment!
H5mMPK3.png
^
^
H5mMPK3.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17