Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free cauldron level 14
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Poscat Can I brew a Toxin with the gold discount? c:
@Poscat Can I brew a Toxin with the gold discount? c:
@Uniformshark

Sure! :D Just send all the material less one gold muck + the 100kt and you will have it in a bit more than 12h (something like 15 since I will be sleeping when it will be ready)
@Uniformshark

Sure! :D Just send all the material less one gold muck + the 100kt and you will have it in a bit more than 12h (something like 15 since I will be sleeping when it will be ready)
@Poscat
Hi! would you brew me a Dusklight Alchemist Tools please?
@Poscat
Hi! would you brew me a Dusklight Alchemist Tools please?
@joan

If you don't mind waiting after the toxin :D I can give you one free purple ooze or one free purple sludge in exchange for using my cauldron and giving me xp ^^
The toxin will be ready in arond 15hours (12h+time to wake up) so + 7h for you; in tomorrow it would be ready! ^^
@joan

If you don't mind waiting after the toxin :D I can give you one free purple ooze or one free purple sludge in exchange for using my cauldron and giving me xp ^^
The toxin will be ready in arond 15hours (12h+time to wake up) so + 7h for you; in tomorrow it would be ready! ^^
@Uniformshark

It's in the cauldron :D thank you for the xp ^^
@Uniformshark

It's in the cauldron :D thank you for the xp ^^
@Poscat
I don't mind waiting! I'd like the free ooze please.
I'll send the items in a bit

Thanks a bunch
@Poscat
I don't mind waiting! I'd like the free ooze please.
I'll send the items in a bit

Thanks a bunch
Dusklight Alchemist Tools now in the cauldron ^^
Dusklight Alchemist Tools now in the cauldron ^^
@nekonoiz

I seriously never saw your post O.o
Did you found someone else or do you want me to brew them for you? :D
(You could still have the two discount since it's my fault if I missed your post)

@XxLillimxX

Ping if you want people to see it! Also, I brew item, not materials, sorry.
@nekonoiz

I seriously never saw your post O.o
Did you found someone else or do you want me to brew them for you? :D
(You could still have the two discount since it's my fault if I missed your post)

@XxLillimxX

Ping if you want people to see it! Also, I brew item, not materials, sorry.
Sorry!
Sorry!
345jtyw.jpg
@Poscat
gosh dang it I thought you weren't going to respond and I've already gone and brewed a poison for myself xD but I still do need a toxin if that's still available?
@Poscat
gosh dang it I thought you weren't going to respond and I've already gone and brewed a poison for myself xD but I still do need a toxin if that's still available?
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9