Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free cauldron level 14
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@nekonoiz

Sorry I have no idea how I missed that ping. O.o
Just send the material and the 100kt and I am going too put it next in my cauldron ^^ (I still have 2hours left for joan's item ^^)
I'll give you the discount since you asked before the toxin one was done, my fault ^^ so you have one less gold to send. :)
@nekonoiz

Sorry I have no idea how I missed that ping. O.o
Just send the material and the 100kt and I am going too put it next in my cauldron ^^ (I still have 2hours left for joan's item ^^)
I'll give you the discount since you asked before the toxin one was done, my fault ^^ so you have one less gold to send. :)
@Poscat
aaa thanks so much!! I'll send over the stuff now :3
@Poscat
aaa thanks so much!! I'll send over the stuff now :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
up
up
up
up
@Poscat
Ohh could you help me brew Poison? But the meaning of it is that it's completely free? Or should I send you the materials?
@Poscat
Ohh could you help me brew Poison? But the meaning of it is that it's completely free? Or should I send you the materials?
+15 FR Time
weird_ass_monster_art_banner_smol_by_corsola123-daxtq8t.jpg
@radishcake

The use of the cauldron is free, I still need the material and the fee.

100kt
1 Blue ooze
2 Black slime
2 Silver muck
Powerful Serthis Poison x20
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2

I can make the irradiated Alchemical reduction in exchange for the material

As I wrote on the first page, I am doing a discount for Poison, so you do not need to send the blue ooze.
@radishcake

The use of the cauldron is free, I still need the material and the fee.

100kt
1 Blue ooze
2 Black slime
2 Silver muck
Powerful Serthis Poison x20
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x2

I can make the irradiated Alchemical reduction in exchange for the material

As I wrote on the first page, I am doing a discount for Poison, so you do not need to send the blue ooze.
@Poscat
Ahh alright! I'll send them right over, though I'm missing one irradiated alchemical reduction so I'll send over the materials for it instead.
@Poscat
Ahh alright! I'll send them right over, though I'm missing one irradiated alchemical reduction so I'll send over the materials for it instead.
+15 FR Time
@radishcake

Good! The first Irradiated Alchemical Reduction is in the cauldron! Technically there is a fee of 250t for it but it's small and you are giving me the xp for the poison so I do not mind paying it. The Irradiated Alchemical Reduction is 3 hours, the poison is 12h, in 15h I will be sleeping so you should receive your gene in 19 hour or so :)
@radishcake

Good! The first Irradiated Alchemical Reduction is in the cauldron! Technically there is a fee of 250t for it but it's small and you are giving me the xp for the poison so I do not mind paying it. The Irradiated Alchemical Reduction is 3 hours, the poison is 12h, in 15h I will be sleeping so you should receive your gene in 19 hour or so :)
@Poscat
Thank you so much!
@Poscat
Thank you so much!
+15 FR Time
Week done; end of the discount, cauldron still available ^^
Week done; end of the discount, cauldron still available ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9