Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~ Items to trade / sell away ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump
bump
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
bump
bump
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@MadWhisperer Would you want to trade Star Collector for Enchanted Drake?
@MadWhisperer Would you want to trade Star Collector for Enchanted Drake?
@Minria;

I'm basing my trades on LAH, so as Enchanted Drake LAH is 30000 while Star collector LAH is 90000 I'll refuse, unless you're willing to add more things to your part!
@Minria;

I'm basing my trades on LAH, so as Enchanted Drake LAH is 30000 while Star collector LAH is 90000 I'll refuse, unless you're willing to add more things to your part!
@MadWhisperer

Would you mind holding onto that Stardust Scholar for me? I'm on my phone right now, but once I'm on my pc I can link you to my sales thread and you can pick some familiars you don't have yet so the values add up ^_^
@MadWhisperer

Would you mind holding onto that Stardust Scholar for me? I'm on my phone right now, but once I'm on my pc I can link you to my sales thread and you can pick some familiars you don't have yet so the values add up ^_^
@Ajax4life14

There is another person interested in it but I'll wait to see what you both have to make my choice, if you don't mind!
@Ajax4life14

There is another person interested in it but I'll wait to see what you both have to make my choice, if you don't mind!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8