Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~ Items to trade / sell away ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gems For Sale

I'm selling my gems as I don't use them c:

1:710t

Please DO NOT post here to claim them.
Send CR / PM / Comment on my Profile

Current Balance:

0 gems

Gems For Sale

I'm selling my gems as I don't use them c:

1:710t

Please DO NOT post here to claim them.
Send CR / PM / Comment on my Profile

Current Balance:

0 gems

art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@madwhisperer
hullo! would you be interested in trading your sunbreak accent for a gijiinka/human sketch?
@madwhisperer
hullo! would you be interested in trading your sunbreak accent for a gijiinka/human sketch?
XsyYMAb.png
@astoria

Thank you for your offer, but I'm mostly looking for coloured artwork!
@astoria

Thank you for your offer, but I'm mostly looking for coloured artwork!
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
bump
bump
@madwhisperer

I've got an extra couple will 'o the ember I'm willing to give up, as well as a golem gauntlet and chestnut tail feathers

as for familiars, I've got a few of the holiday bears that I'm willing to part with, and I've got a pair of tundras that I'm no longer looking to house.

In return, I'm mostly looking for gems, since I'm on the hunt for a circuit gene.
@madwhisperer

I've got an extra couple will 'o the ember I'm willing to give up, as well as a golem gauntlet and chestnut tail feathers

as for familiars, I've got a few of the holiday bears that I'm willing to part with, and I've got a pair of tundras that I'm no longer looking to house.

In return, I'm mostly looking for gems, since I'm on the hunt for a circuit gene.
@ceejay
I don't have a lot of gems, so... What would be the minimal amount of gems you'd like for each item ? (Especially for the holiday items/familiars and golem)
@ceejay
I don't have a lot of gems, so... What would be the minimal amount of gems you'd like for each item ? (Especially for the holiday items/familiars and golem)
@madwhisperer

I'd undercut the AH prices for things by 5-10 gems usually, which means the embers alone would be 120 apiece. I'd go 600 at least for the golem gauntlet. Most of the rest look like they'll be around 125-175 apiece depending on what you want

All of the stuff is on my dragons if you want to take a look, but that's sort of where it's ending up
@madwhisperer

I'd undercut the AH prices for things by 5-10 gems usually, which means the embers alone would be 120 apiece. I'd go 600 at least for the golem gauntlet. Most of the rest look like they'll be around 125-175 apiece depending on what you want

All of the stuff is on my dragons if you want to take a look, but that's sort of where it's ending up
@ceejay

I don't have enough gems, but thanks for passing by!
@ceejay

I don't have enough gems, but thanks for passing by!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8