Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 101
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Yellow
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop colour: Yellow
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Sludge
Goop colour: Yellow, please!
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Sludge
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif

@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @Ramiella @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Item/goop type: Slime
Goop colour: Grey
:)

Please and thank you

@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @Ramiella @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Please and thank you
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png

Item/goop type: Goo

Item/goop type: Goo
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
Hi again!

Could I please get the following?

Please and thank you
Hi again!

Could I please get the following?

Please and thank you
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png

1721-nobody-gif.gif

Thanks so much for donating! :D

Thanks so much for donating! :D
@nwyfre

Still getting goop service pings from people ><

Also I'm level 12 now
@nwyfre

Still getting goop service pings from people ><

Also I'm level 12 now
*siiiiggghh* Everyone, please stop pinging me for any GOOP service, I've switched to only item service many weeks ago, yet I'm still being pinged. Please please please my lovelies. T^T
*siiiiggghh* Everyone, please stop pinging me for any GOOP service, I've switched to only item service many weeks ago, yet I'm still being pinged. Please please please my lovelies. T^T
@UnbridledPassion @BaekRang @Starshining

Hello! I would just like to let you know that there's people that you've pinged that do not do goop services anymore, please refer to the front page for the accurate ping list, thank you uwu

@Ramiella @TerrorDerr

Sorry to disturb you two but I've let the ones who've pinged you guys recently to use the ping list on the front page^-^
@UnbridledPassion @BaekRang @Starshining

Hello! I would just like to let you know that there's people that you've pinged that do not do goop services anymore, please refer to the front page for the accurate ping list, thank you uwu

@Ramiella @TerrorDerr

Sorry to disturb you two but I've let the ones who've pinged you guys recently to use the ping list on the front page^-^
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 101