Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella @memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Green
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella @memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop colour: Green

Item/goop type: Muck
Goop quantity: 2
Goop colour: Gold

Item/goop type: Muck
Goop quantity: 2
Goop colour: Gold
@nwyfre
I hit the current Max level
@nwyfre
I hit the current Max level
NBeoOgB.png
@Evbay

I've noted that down, congratz on maxing out your cauldron~! :D
@Evbay

I've noted that down, congratz on maxing out your cauldron~! :D
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @Ramiella @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Item/goop type: Slime
Goop colour: Black
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @Ramiella @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Item/goop type: Slime
Goop colour: Black
@AetherSeer The list has been updated, I am no longer offering goop services.
@AetherSeer The list has been updated, I am no longer offering goop services.
@nwyfre

I would like to inform you that I have just reached level 10! I can finally brew those genes for myself. Now.. to gather the ingredients I'm in need of...
@nwyfre

I would like to inform you that I have just reached level 10! I can finally brew those genes for myself. Now.. to gather the ingredients I'm in need of...
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @Ramiella @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Item/goop type: Sludge
Goop colour: Purple
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @Ramiella @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity

Item/goop type: Sludge
Goop colour: Purple
@nwyfre

Please take me off the list, I am unable to help at this time. I am more than able/willing to loan item making services though (I am currently level 12)
@nwyfre

Please take me off the list, I am unable to help at this time. I am more than able/willing to loan item making services though (I am currently level 12)
@Ramiella

That's fine, i'll move you to the items only services now^w^
@Ramiella

That's fine, i'll move you to the items only services now^w^
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101