Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 100 101
@AetherSeer

I'll put that order down, i think i'll put all future orders of rare goops to 3 for now and see how it goes^w^
@AetherSeer

I'll put that order down, i think i'll put all future orders of rare goops to 3 for now and see how it goes^w^
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella @memequeen @Malachai @Survivors @NinjaCherry

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: red, please!
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella @memequeen @Malachai @Survivors @NinjaCherry

Item/goop type: Ooze
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@acey

sending them over now!
@acey

sending them over now!
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella @memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Sludge
Goop colour: Green

Please and thank you!
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @TerrorDerr @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella @memequeen @Malachai

Goop colour: Green

Please and thank you!
7zcCDc4.png

Item/goop type: sludge

isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif

Im unsure what is classed as rare?

Goop colour: Yellow please and thank you

Im unsure what is classed as rare?

Goop colour: Yellow please and thank you
jfLmvwf.jpg
@nwyfre Hello, may I please be removed from the materials list? I only want to take item orders now. Thank you!
@nwyfre Hello, may I please be removed from the materials list? I only want to take item orders now. Thank you!
@TerrorDerr

Sure! I've moved you to the items only list now^w^
@TerrorDerr

Sure! I've moved you to the items only list now^w^
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @ onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella

Item/goop type: slime
Goop colour: grey please!
@nwyfre @Zith @Evbay @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @GinaNeko @ onehoureternity @Skyheart @Ramiella

Item/goop type: slime
Goop colour: grey please!
1721-nobody-gif.gif

Goop colour: Yellow

Goop colour: Yellow
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 100 101