Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] hoard cleanout, LF py/scatters
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
@Maila

lol alright, could you hold those for me then? time to go exterminate rainsong jungle
@Maila

lol alright, could you hold those for me then? time to go exterminate rainsong jungle
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Maila

Ok! Would you mind throwing in the shadow elemental familiar as well then for a python scroll? I think that would bring me up to 390 so no stress about the extra 10g c:
@Maila

Ok! Would you mind throwing in the shadow elemental familiar as well then for a python scroll? I think that would bring me up to 390 so no stress about the extra 10g c:
wingsinger.png
he/him - fr+1
@Maila
Do you still have those gossamer wing silks? I'd love to get them! The LAH for them in treasure is 22kt, so would you take 20kt?

Also, just out of curiousity. I probably will never have enough for them anyways, but how low would you be willing to go on the skeletal chimes?
@Maila
Do you still have those gossamer wing silks? I'd love to get them! The LAH for them in treasure is 22kt, so would you take 20kt?

Also, just out of curiousity. I probably will never have enough for them anyways, but how low would you be willing to go on the skeletal chimes?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ssnakebite

yea that'd be awesome, ty! ill send a cr!

@ObsidianMage

yes id def do 20kt! for the chimes i could do 360kt
@ssnakebite

yea that'd be awesome, ty! ill send a cr!

@ObsidianMage

yes id def do 20kt! for the chimes i could do 360kt
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila
You know what? Imma do it. I'll send a CR for both!
@Maila
You know what? Imma do it. I'll send a CR for both!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
x
x
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila

Hello!

I would like to buy some apparels :

Deadeye's Cape 19k
Hunter's Treads 17k
Barbarian's Claws 24k
Brutal Headdress 20K

Here are their prices at AH, Total 80K.
Could you make a little discount?
@Maila

Hello!

I would like to buy some apparels :

Deadeye's Cape 19k
Hunter's Treads 17k
Barbarian's Claws 24k
Brutal Headdress 20K

Here are their prices at AH, Total 80K.
Could you make a little discount?
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Maila Would you happen to have a teardrop jade choker ([item=teardrop jade choker]) or a marigold flowerfall ([item=marigold flowerfall])? There's none of the former on the AH, for some reason, and the latter is quite expensive right now!
@Maila Would you happen to have a teardrop jade choker ( Teardrop Jade Choker ) or a marigold flowerfall ( Marigold Flowerfall )? There's none of the former on the AH, for some reason, and the latter is quite expensive right now!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001

I don't have either of those I'm afraid!

@Fouguri

I could discount to 65kt ^^
@slp0001

I don't have either of those I'm afraid!

@Fouguri

I could discount to 65kt ^^
MiYFQWd.gif
@malia what will you take foor the ghost flame headpiece, tail jewel and candles, and the tricksters magic cards all together?
@malia what will you take foor the ghost flame headpiece, tail jewel and candles, and the tricksters magic cards all together?
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114