Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tarot for Treasure! [closed]
[center][size=7][font=times new roman][color=006400][img]https://i.imgur.com/9LMOY1p.gif[/img]TAROT FOR TREASURE[img]https://i.imgur.com/9LMOY1p.gif[/img][/color][/font][/size][/center] [rule] [center][u][size=7][font=times new roman]IMPORTANT INFORMATION:[/font][/size][u][/center] [list] [*][b]How it works:[/b] I draw your cards, you give me treasure. This might be a little different than trading or having an art shop but hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. [*]Payment is upfront (Nothing personal, I just want to reduce the chance of someone bailing) [*]To keep the thread clean, and to keep it confidential, message me with the treasure, your question to ask, and I’ll message you with your card(s), the meaning, and my interpretation![/list] [rule] [center][u][size=7][font=times new roman]PAYMENT:[/font][/size][/u][/center] [list] [*]1 card - 1,000t [*]3 card spread - 2,500t [*]4+ card spread - 500t per additional card [/list] [rule] [center][u][size=7][font=times new roman]FAQ[/font][/size][/u][/center] [center][b]”What kind of questions do I ask?”[/b][/center] [center]Questions for tarot decks are meant to be more about life, and a little open ended, but not too vague so your reading isn’t wonky. (So less of “what will I eat for dinner tomorrow”, and more of “will (situation) get better?”)[/center] Some good example questions could be: [list] [*]“What do I need to know to make the best decision?” [*]“What do I need to know about my love life/career?” [*]“How do I move forward with my love life/career?” [*]“What positives do people provide me?” [*]”What should I learn from my past/my present/or my future?” [/list] [center][b]”What deck do you use?”[/b][/center] [center]I actually have three that I use! The [url=https://m.barnesandnoble.com/p/the-zombie-tarot-paul-kepple/1111117630/2675208024196?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_New+Marketplace+Shopping+Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP164949&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu8Xtqe3B2wIVg79kCh0lIQgIEAQYASABEgJ8yfD_BwE]zombie deck,[/url][url=https://m.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-tarot-the-complete-kit-mini-kit/29065366/2674632367329?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Core+Catch-All,+Low_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP79700&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrLu84uzB2wIVjtdkCh0JsAMvEAQYASABEgLdh_D_BwE]the running press deck,[/url] and the [url=https://www.etsy.com/listing/292607181/jojos-bizarre-adventure-expanded-tarot?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_b-art_and_collectibles-other&utm_custom1=b9d93d20-d569-4d7f-a089-8c3dc036a10d&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImvzM_ezB2wIVCNNkCh03twQfEAQYASABEgImi_D_BwE]jojo deck![/url] By default, for these readings, I use the running press deck, however if you wish you can choose between those three. [b]”What does ‘reversed’ mean?”[/b] Basically, when a card is reversed, I drew the card and it came out “flipped “ or “backwards “ compared to the rest of the cards drawn. Reversed cards typically mean something slightly different than their normal alignment. [b]"How many cards does (question) need?"[/b] This is all personal preference on your part. However, I will tell you that the more cards you draw, the more of a detailed answer you will get. A three-card spread is your basic, cut and dry reading, while the more cards you add will add more details. [/center] [rule]
9LMOY1p.gifTAROT FOR TREASURE9LMOY1p.gif

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
  • How it works: I draw your cards, you give me treasure. This might be a little different than trading or having an art shop but hey, I gotta do what I gotta do.
  • Payment is upfront (Nothing personal, I just want to reduce the chance of someone bailing)
  • To keep the thread clean, and to keep it confidential, message me with the treasure, your question to ask, and I’ll message you with your card(s), the meaning, and my interpretation!

PAYMENT:
  • 1 card - 1,000t
  • 3 card spread - 2,500t
  • 4+ card spread - 500t per additional card

FAQ
”What kind of questions do I ask?”
Questions for tarot decks are meant to be more about life, and a little open ended, but not too vague so your reading isn’t wonky. (So less of “what will I eat for dinner tomorrow”, and more of “will (situation) get better?”)
Some good example questions could be:
  • “What do I need to know to make the best decision?”
  • “What do I need to know about my love life/career?”
  • “How do I move forward with my love life/career?”
  • “What positives do people provide me?”
  • ”What should I learn from my past/my present/or my future?”
”What deck do you use?”
I actually have three that I use! The zombie deck,the running press deck, and the jojo deck! By default, for these readings, I use the running press deck, however if you wish you can choose between those three.

”What does ‘reversed’ mean?”

Basically, when a card is reversed, I drew the card and it came out “flipped “ or “backwards “ compared to the rest of the cards drawn. Reversed cards typically mean something slightly different than their normal alignment.

"How many cards does (question) need?"

This is all personal preference on your part. However, I will tell you that the more cards you draw, the more of a detailed answer you will get. A three-card spread is your basic, cut and dry reading, while the more cards you add will add more details.

Reserved
Reserved
bump, I'll be msging
bump, I'll be msging
bump
bump