Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Accent Addict's Sale Thread closed
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79
@Vhyxalas sure and I see I was thinking of the nocturne ones that looked similar. that one is 1200g
@Vhyxalas sure and I see I was thinking of the nocturne ones that looked similar. that one is 1200g
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

no prob. I'll definitely go for the emperor accent then ^^
@Niharike

no prob. I'll definitely go for the emperor accent then ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Niharike

I meant to ask! What is your treasure:gem ratio? c: Buying gems lately has been a pain >.<
@Niharike

I meant to ask! What is your treasure:gem ratio? c: Buying gems lately has been a pain >.<
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh 1-870 atm
@Cuddleh 1-870 atm
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

Mmkay! :D I almost have enough to pay off the cheaper accent; once I send in payment for Butterfly Enchantment, would it be possible to get Divine Archon on hold for 1250g? Clearly I'm just going to be in debt to you this month for accents.
@Niharike

Mmkay! :D I almost have enough to pay off the cheaper accent; once I send in payment for Butterfly Enchantment, would it be possible to get Divine Archon on hold for 1250g? Clearly I'm just going to be in debt to you this month for accents.
@Niharike How much for "Skywhale" (Snapper M)?

(@Hydria pinging myself for future reference)
@Niharike How much for "Skywhale" (Snapper M)?

(@Hydria pinging myself for future reference)
waterfull.png
@Hydria 650g
@Hydria 650g
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Cuddleh Sure I can do that.
@Cuddleh Sure I can do that.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

Awesome! Hopefully no one comes in here looking for it before I can get to it... >.> I'll send you a CR in the next day or so for Butterfly Enchantment :D
@Niharike

Awesome! Hopefully no one comes in here looking for it before I can get to it... >.> I'll send you a CR in the next day or so for Butterfly Enchantment :D
@Niharike Would you take an Ambush stone for it?
@Niharike Would you take an Ambush stone for it?
waterfull.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79