Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Closed for now.
1 2 3 4 5 6
[size=2]Heyo! I'm back on FR after a looong time, and I'm looking to trade/sell some of my old festival stuff. All values (for both my items and yours) will be based off the lowest in the AH.[/size] [size=3][font=calibri][b]WHAT I HAVE:[/b][/font][/size] [size=2]If you'd like proof, I'm more than happy to provide it, just ask! I maaay accept payment plans on some things.[/size][br] [size=3][font=calibri]APPAREL[/font] -----[br] [center][item=frigid armband][item=frigid armband][item=shady armband][item=shady armband][item=thresher flatfins][item=naturalist adornments][item=sunchaser jewelry][item=electricians power pack][item=eroded crystalhide][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=tricktrouper crown][item=tricktrouper crown][item=sunguard chestplate][item=golem gauntlet][item=golem gauntlet][/center] [br] [size=3][font=calibri]SPRITES[/font][/size] -----[br] [center][item=light sprite][item=light sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=plague sprite][item=earth sprite][item=earth sprite][item=ice sprite][item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=water sprite][/center] [br] [size=3][font=calibri]SKINS[/font][/size] -----[br] [center][skin=1320][skin=1321][skin=1324][skin=1488][skin=1618][skin=1787][skin=2627][skin=2909] [br] [size=2]I also have a bunch of suuuper old festival chests that I can't really be bothered to list. :( If you're looking for one in particular, let me know.[/size][/center] [size=3][font=calibri][b]WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN:[/b][/font][/size] [size=2]Other than straight treasure/gems, you can include some of these items in your offer.[/size][br] [size=3][font=calibri]APPAREL[/font] -----[br] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/11967.png[/img][item=illuminated crown][item=solar blades][item=mesa mechanojets][item=Moonglow Thorns][/center] [br] [size=3][font=calibri]FAMILIARS[/font][/size] -----[br] [center][item=polarfreeze defender][item=sundial imposterr][item=slumbering charlatan][item=lavaborne hoax][item=jadecarved decoy][item=lightning lancer][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=voltspire intruder][item=fungusbearing phony][/center] [br] [size=3][font=calibri]SKINS[/font][/size] -----[br] [center][skin=8960][skin=9477] [size=2]While I've only listed festival things, please feel free to offer other familiars I don't have, apparel or custom usermade skins/accents. Don't forget to ping me, @Astraeus![/size][/center]
Heyo! I'm back on FR after a looong time, and I'm looking to trade/sell some of my old festival stuff. All values (for both my items and yours) will be based off the lowest in the AH.

WHAT I HAVE:
If you'd like proof, I'm more than happy to provide it, just ask! I maaay accept payment plans on some things.

APPAREL

Frigid Armband Frigid Armband Shady Armband Shady Armband Thresher Flatfins Naturalist Adornments Sunchaser Jewelry Eroded Crystalhide Frigid Fugitive Shackles Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tricktrouper Crown Tricktrouper Crown Golem Gauntlet Golem Gauntlet

SPRITES

Light Sprite Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Lightning Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Shadow Sprite Water Sprite

SKINS

I also have a bunch of suuuper old festival chests that I can't really be bothered to list. :( If you're looking for one in particular, let me know.

WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN:
Other than straight treasure/gems, you can include some of these items in your offer.

APPAREL

11967.png Illuminated Crown Solar Blades Mesa Mechanojets Moonglow Thorns

FAMILIARS

Polarfreeze Defender Slumbering Charlatan Lavaborne Hoax Jadecarved Decoy Lightning Lancer Graveyard Guardian Voltspire Intruder Fungusbearing Phony

SKINS

While I've only listed festival things, please feel free to offer other familiars I don't have, apparel or custom usermade skins/accents. Don't forget to ping me, @Astraeus!
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
CURRENT OFFERS:
None!
CURRENT OFFERS:
None!
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
@Astraeus

Hello! Good to see someone returning to the site :D
I am interested in your sprites! Is there any way you could give me an approximate of what you'd like for them? I have one of everything you want besides the accents if that sounds nice for you!
@Astraeus

Hello! Good to see someone returning to the site :D
I am interested in your sprites! Is there any way you could give me an approximate of what you'd like for them? I have one of everything you want besides the accents if that sounds nice for you!
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyInkblot
Thank you! I guess it depends on which ones you were after? (Or was it all of them? haha!) If you give me a list, I'll go have a look in the AH and tally it up!
@LadyInkblot
Thank you! I guess it depends on which ones you were after? (Or was it all of them? haha!) If you give me a list, I'll go have a look in the AH and tally it up!
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
@astraeus I'm interested in your Ice Sprite c: How much are you looking for it, and would you be willing to do a payment plan? c:
@astraeus I'm interested in your Ice Sprite c: How much are you looking for it, and would you be willing to do a payment plan? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Astraeus

I am interested in all of the prices accept light (I could never dream...) and water. :D thank you so much for your patience! I'm so excited! It's been my dream to have one of each sprite, and now that I've finally gened my progen and his mate I can try!

I won't be able to afford all of them, but I'd like a price gauge to decide what I can.
@Astraeus

I am interested in all of the prices accept light (I could never dream...) and water. :D thank you so much for your patience! I'm so excited! It's been my dream to have one of each sprite, and now that I've finally gened my progen and his mate I can try!

I won't be able to afford all of them, but I'd like a price gauge to decide what I can.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Astraeus
I would love to pick up a Lightning or Light sprite (I don't think I could afford both). I can offer one each of all of the familiars on your wish list, and a Dullahan accent; also I have three sets of Solar Blades.
@Astraeus
I would love to pick up a Lightning or Light sprite (I don't think I could afford both). I can offer one each of all of the familiars on your wish list, and a Dullahan accent; also I have three sets of Solar Blades.
riVr93C.png
@Astraeus
I'm interested in your Sunchaser Jewelry!
At the moment, I can offer 6.5milt + 17500g in pure currency o:
Also, welcome back :D
@Astraeus
I'm interested in your Sunchaser Jewelry!
At the moment, I can offer 6.5milt + 17500g in pure currency o:
Also, welcome back :D
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Astraeus I can offer Illuminated crown,Seashell mantle, Gustborne balloon,lightning lancer,sunbeam soldier for frigid fugitive shackles? To sweeten the offer, i could also toss in Wavebreak snarler!
@Astraeus I can offer Illuminated crown,Seashell mantle, Gustborne balloon,lightning lancer,sunbeam soldier for frigid fugitive shackles? To sweeten the offer, i could also toss in Wavebreak snarler!
I sell festival skins, and festival items. Pm/Ping me for more details or check out my profile for links!
Edit: If you'd like to check my adding, please feel free! c:

@DragonSlaya
Unfortunately the Shackles are worth 5200g on the AH, while all that stuff added up only comes to 384g, so I'll have to decline, sorry. :( I would be happy to work out a payment plan if you were still interested.

@Barrdwing
Sorry, the Lightning Sprite is worth about 2699g on the AH, and the familiars + the Solar Blades only come to 689g. If you wanted to work out a payment plan that would be fine, though!

@FeeshyKette
Just looking at the lowest price (2649g), though I'd probably accept about 2400-2500? I'd be willing to do a payment plan, sure!

@LadyInkblot
Okay, got all the lowest prices off the AH (via gems, but treasure works fine too!) - I'd be happy to go a little under them though. c:
Ice Sprite: 2649g
Shadow Sprite: 2575g
Plague Sprite: 2450g
Earth Sprite: 1400g
Lightning Sprite: 2699g
All the stuff in your offer added up to around 1249g if that helps any!

Edit: If you'd like to check my adding, please feel free! c:

@DragonSlaya
Unfortunately the Shackles are worth 5200g on the AH, while all that stuff added up only comes to 384g, so I'll have to decline, sorry. :( I would be happy to work out a payment plan if you were still interested.

@Barrdwing
Sorry, the Lightning Sprite is worth about 2699g on the AH, and the familiars + the Solar Blades only come to 689g. If you wanted to work out a payment plan that would be fine, though!

@FeeshyKette
Just looking at the lowest price (2649g), though I'd probably accept about 2400-2500? I'd be willing to do a payment plan, sure!

@LadyInkblot
Okay, got all the lowest prices off the AH (via gems, but treasure works fine too!) - I'd be happy to go a little under them though. c:
Ice Sprite: 2649g
Shadow Sprite: 2575g
Plague Sprite: 2450g
Earth Sprite: 1400g
Lightning Sprite: 2699g
All the stuff in your offer added up to around 1249g if that helps any!

cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
1 2 3 4 5 6