Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 488 489
@Mirna could i have an obelisk scroll (340kt) please? thank you so much!
@Mirna could i have an obelisk scroll (340kt) please? thank you so much!
05qhES2.png
could i get 45x major health potion, please?

thanks!
could i get 45x major health potion, please?

thanks!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Hi there! I'd like to order 1 Primary Auraboa Gene: Fade. I'll send the funds over by pm in a sec. Thank-you very much! :3
Hi there! I'd like to order 1 Primary Auraboa Gene: Fade. I'll send the funds over by pm in a sec. Thank-you very much! :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
1x Secondary: Blaze (Aether)
1x Tertiary: Contour (Aether)
Total: 131,750

Sending PM now!
1x Secondary: Blaze (Aether)
1x Tertiary: Contour (Aether)
Total: 131,750

Sending PM now!
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
looking to try and sneak in a:
Breed Change: Skydancer x1
looking to try and sneak in a:
Breed Change: Skydancer x1
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
open for mistjam! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
open for mistjam!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Hi, could I get all of the skins from Joxar? I see you mentioned selling them by PA, so I don't need to worry about sending you the money ahead of time?
Hi, could I get all of the skins from Joxar? I see you mentioned selling them by PA, so I don't need to worry about sending you the money ahead of time?
@Itani
Hi! I can either send them to you for the skin price (29,750t each) or if you prepay, then I'll send them for 1t each. Both are fine with me. Do you want all 14 skins or only the Joxar-exclusive ones?
@Itani
Hi! I can either send them to you for the skin price (29,750t each) or if you prepay, then I'll send them for 1t each. Both are fine with me. Do you want all 14 skins or only the Joxar-exclusive ones?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna

Hi!

I think just the Joxar exclusives are fine now please. And you can just do the PA for their actual price, I'm bad at math so I might fudge the amount I send.
@Mirna

Hi!

I think just the Joxar exclusives are fine now please. And you can just do the PA for their actual price, I'm bad at math so I might fudge the amount I send.
hello! i'd like to place an order for all joxar-exclusive skins. if it's fine with you, i'll do non-prepayment for less steps?
hello! i'd like to place an order for all joxar-exclusive skins. if it's fine with you, i'll do non-prepayment for less steps?
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
1 2 ... 453 454 455 456 457 ... 488 489