Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Rare Items (Some KS items) [W]TR/MC
1 2 3
Had to pop in here and say your adoptable is so cute! Good luck selling~ ^^
Had to pop in here and say your adoptable is so cute! Good luck selling~ ^^
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
@LadyBrandson
If you feel it is best to make a new thread, then I' willing to go along with it.
I'm utterly horridddd at these things. xD

-throws people at you-
>.>; What you say goes now. xD
@LadyBrandson
If you feel it is best to make a new thread, then I' willing to go along with it.
I'm utterly horridddd at these things. xD

-throws people at you-
>.>; What you say goes now. xD
@Dragonwing Haha, alriight, I'll probably make a new thread for offers then and Ping over current offers!

Just a few questions/concerns:

-Will you accept offers with bulk in FR currency? Do you want to allow offers to partially be for FR retired items?

-Do you have an end date for looking at offers? (1 week, 2 weeks, etc...)

-When looking at CC offers, keep in mind you can only have 200CC on your account at a time. Also, sale would be delayed until the shop was open again. (currently the shop is at 79%, it will open again when it is at 70%) I valued CC highly when I sold my Hornhelm (1CC:400 FR gems), for reference.

-Looking at your first post, what is the item next to the Cranial Hornhelm supposed to be? I can't see it.

That's probably it....
@Dragonwing Haha, alriight, I'll probably make a new thread for offers then and Ping over current offers!

Just a few questions/concerns:

-Will you accept offers with bulk in FR currency? Do you want to allow offers to partially be for FR retired items?

-Do you have an end date for looking at offers? (1 week, 2 weeks, etc...)

-When looking at CC offers, keep in mind you can only have 200CC on your account at a time. Also, sale would be delayed until the shop was open again. (currently the shop is at 79%, it will open again when it is at 70%) I valued CC highly when I sold my Hornhelm (1CC:400 FR gems), for reference.

-Looking at your first post, what is the item next to the Cranial Hornhelm supposed to be? I can't see it.

That's probably it....
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson -
With those questions in mind -

- Yes. Yes I am. I'm willing to allow for offers that are partially items.

- I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm probably going to let at least the hornhelm go at around when August hits, or earlier if something hits the current market price.

- I think I'll leave this up to you perhaps? XD I do know I don't mind a delay payment and holding things or anything of that matter.

- It's... a skin. The Twilight Cloudscape skin. I TRIED FIXING IT. But it's their offiial art and it won't shoowwww. ;-;
@LadyBrandson -
With those questions in mind -

- Yes. Yes I am. I'm willing to allow for offers that are partially items.

- I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm probably going to let at least the hornhelm go at around when August hits, or earlier if something hits the current market price.

- I think I'll leave this up to you perhaps? XD I do know I don't mind a delay payment and holding things or anything of that matter.

- It's... a skin. The Twilight Cloudscape skin. I TRIED FIXING IT. But it's their offiial art and it won't shoowwww. ;-;
@Hanjamuffin here?? Hornhelm!! :'D
@Hanjamuffin here?? Hornhelm!! :'D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 3