Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] A wild DOM shop appeared!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Helianthyst may I use your services to turn some items into materials (goo/slime/etc)? I think that'd cost me 2,000 treasure right?
@Helianthyst may I use your services to turn some items into materials (goo/slime/etc)? I think that'd cost me 2,000 treasure right?
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@kingofeli Yep! Please send me the materials and the payment and I'll brew them for you c:
@kingofeli Yep! Please send me the materials and the payment and I'll brew them for you c:
Lichtdrache.gif
I would really like that red sludge and purple sludge. I'd like to pay in exalt fodder and familars but I didn't see the actual item price. Let me know? @Helianthyst
I would really like that red sludge and purple sludge. I'd like to pay in exalt fodder and familars but I didn't see the actual item price. Let me know? @Helianthyst
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
@VanGone Red and Puprle sludge are selling on the AH at 16500 and 14000 each, so I'll take 29000 for both of them if you don't mind? c: Also, if you intend to pay in exalt fodders please send all of them to @feeshykette as she's the trainer, I'll send you the stuffs once I get the payment! :D

@feeshykette Feesh, your call~
@VanGone Red and Puprle sludge are selling on the AH at 16500 and 14000 each, so I'll take 29000 for both of them if you don't mind? c: Also, if you intend to pay in exalt fodders please send all of them to @feeshykette as she's the trainer, I'll send you the stuffs once I get the payment! :D

@feeshykette Feesh, your call~
Lichtdrache.gif
OK, so, 3 adults coming to @feeshykette for 15K and then the apparel totalling 14K.
I sent the CR, if that isn't functional just deny them and I can combine familiars and apparel for the 15K instead if thats alright @Helianthyst
OK, so, 3 adults coming to @feeshykette for 15K and then the apparel totalling 14K.
I sent the CR, if that isn't functional just deny them and I can combine familiars and apparel for the 15K instead if thats alright @Helianthyst
@Helianthyst Confirmation that I got and accepted the 3 CRs~ and wow that is some beautiful fodders if I end up keeping one I'm blaming you
@Helianthyst Confirmation that I got and accepted the 3 CRs~ and wow that is some beautiful fodders if I end up keeping one I'm blaming you
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette Why yes of course because I'm the one with the hoarder syndrome and no Feesh go train them I remember you have a payment plan to deal with

@VanGone Sludges sent, thank you!
@FeeshyKette Why yes of course because I'm the one with the hoarder syndrome and no Feesh go train them I remember you have a payment plan to deal with

@VanGone Sludges sent, thank you!
Lichtdrache.gif
@FeeshyKette, if you keep one it's a fair trade at this point it break my heart exalting the luck dragons.

@Helianthyst thanks! I'll be stopping by regularly if I keep only getting greens.
@FeeshyKette, if you keep one it's a fair trade at this point it break my heart exalting the luck dragons.

@Helianthyst thanks! I'll be stopping by regularly if I keep only getting greens.
@Helianthyst can I request use of your cauldron for 2 items? nwn
@Helianthyst can I request use of your cauldron for 2 items? nwn
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20