Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NOT ACTIVE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
^
^
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
@nihilist I have 1 [item=sunbeam ursa] , 1 [item=graveyard guardian] , 1 [item=cragbacked bouldursa]
@nihilist

I have 1 Sunbeam Ursa , 1 Graveyard Guardian , 1 Cragbacked Bouldursa
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Kuroi

Like I said in my post, Familiars are my last priority so I'll be buying them after I get the apparel. Thank you though. :)
@Kuroi

Like I said in my post, Familiars are my last priority so I'll be buying them after I get the apparel. Thank you though. :)
@nihilist

you're very welcome ! feel free to ping me if you have some GSDs left after getting your stuff and would like the bears :3 hope you find it all before the festival ends^^
@nihilist

you're very welcome ! feel free to ping me if you have some GSDs left after getting your stuff and would like the bears :3 hope you find it all before the festival ends^^
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
bump
bump
@Nihilist - I'm gonna have to head out soon, and won't be around for the rest of the festival! So, 200 GSD + 35kt would be great if you can send 'em soon.
@Nihilist - I'm gonna have to head out soon, and won't be around for the rest of the festival! So, 200 GSD + 35kt would be great if you can send 'em soon.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

I've been trading a bit so ATM I only have 190 GSD. How soon are you leaving? I can either give you the 190 gsd + 45k or get you 10 more gsd in like 5 mins?
@Spooner

I've been trading a bit so ATM I only have 190 GSD. How soon are you leaving? I can either give you the 190 gsd + 45k or get you 10 more gsd in like 5 mins?
@Nihilist - I'm waiting on the person I'm car-pooling with - I know I'm early and they're always notoriously late, but 180 GSD + 55k now would be a safer bet for me, just in case.
@Nihilist - I'm waiting on the person I'm car-pooling with - I know I'm early and they're always notoriously late, but 180 GSD + 55k now would be a safer bet for me, just in case.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Sent :)
@Spooner Sent :)
@Nihilist I have the Cinderheart accent :o I'll check my vault for more stuff though
@Nihilist I have the Cinderheart accent :o I'll check my vault for more stuff though
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23