Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Mycena [S] Rares & 4 mil treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Doomfishy
Would you happen to be interested in Watermelon Mushroom, Ombre Flower Mushroom or Blue Banded Bee Mushroom? I've listed these three mushrooms in my usershop in MC, but I'd be also willing to trade these mushrooms for FR treasures.
@Doomfishy
Would you happen to be interested in Watermelon Mushroom, Ombre Flower Mushroom or Blue Banded Bee Mushroom? I've listed these three mushrooms in my usershop in MC, but I'd be also willing to trade these mushrooms for FR treasures.
@Doomfishy

Are you interested only on MC stuff or FR stuff as well?

If you're interested in FR stuff, I can give you an overcharged silver beast, greenskeeper chests/ skins, unhatched arcane egg, kitedancer skin, eliminates, ambushes, berserkers, teardrop chroma bracelet, lapis lazulli necklace, near 500k treasure for a lightning sprite
@Doomfishy

Are you interested only on MC stuff or FR stuff as well?

If you're interested in FR stuff, I can give you an overcharged silver beast, greenskeeper chests/ skins, unhatched arcane egg, kitedancer skin, eliminates, ambushes, berserkers, teardrop chroma bracelet, lapis lazulli necklace, near 500k treasure for a lightning sprite
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@manimanimani

Somewhat interested in the bee 'shroom, but I wouldn't buy for more than the FR equivalent of 14k nuggets. If that's enough, let me know!

@StormCaleum

Sorry, not interested in FR trades. :)
@manimanimani

Somewhat interested in the bee 'shroom, but I wouldn't buy for more than the FR equivalent of 14k nuggets. If that's enough, let me know!

@StormCaleum

Sorry, not interested in FR trades. :)
@Doomfishy Would you trade treasures for bee shroom? I'm okay with trading bee shroom for 14k*40 = 560k treasures.
@Doomfishy Would you trade treasures for bee shroom? I'm okay with trading bee shroom for 14k*40 = 560k treasures.
@Doomfishy Any interest in a Tanuki Shroom?
@Doomfishy Any interest in a Tanuki Shroom?
w6qLIgS.gif
@manimanimani

That works for me. :) I will send the treasure. My name on Mycena is slightly different; it's Doomfish.

@LadyBrandson

I am definitely interested. How much do you want for it?
@manimanimani

That works for me. :) I will send the treasure. My name on Mycena is slightly different; it's Doomfish.

@LadyBrandson

I am definitely interested. How much do you want for it?
@Doomfishy I've been told the last one sold for around 100k Nuggets or 30 MC Gems in value, so I'd prefer it valued around that number if I'm going to let it go.

Honestly, I have my eye on the Fire Sprite.
@Doomfishy I've been told the last one sold for around 100k Nuggets or 30 MC Gems in value, so I'd prefer it valued around that number if I'm going to let it go.

Honestly, I have my eye on the Fire Sprite.
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson

There are two Tanuki 'shrooms being offered on the forums for around 25 MC gems, and an already-made Tanuki someone else has up for an auto buy of 108k nuggets (which obviously wouldn't require the purchase of a pet to use it on), so I'd value it at 25 gems / 90k nuggets at most.

I guess the fire sprite is worth something like 4.3ish mill now? If you accept my valuation, would you make up the difference?
@LadyBrandson

There are two Tanuki 'shrooms being offered on the forums for around 25 MC gems, and an already-made Tanuki someone else has up for an auto buy of 108k nuggets (which obviously wouldn't require the purchase of a pet to use it on), so I'd value it at 25 gems / 90k nuggets at most.

I guess the fire sprite is worth something like 4.3ish mill now? If you accept my valuation, would you make up the difference?
@Doomfishy I'd only be interested in a 1:1 trade, considering the cost of any monthly shroom is the same as a monthly pet.
@Doomfishy I'd only be interested in a 1:1 trade, considering the cost of any monthly shroom is the same as a monthly pet.
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson

I think I'll skip it, then, but thanks for the offer!
@LadyBrandson

I think I'll skip it, then, but thanks for the offer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8