Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I hoard Maren cloth! Fresh Swipp items!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Xythus

Yep! Sending them your way now :)

@hayum

If you're good with small numbers, I have:

2 smoke bottles, 8 steam bottles, and one rusted chain?

@Sandia

I don't, sorry! Don't grind in Mire much, so I don't pick them up very often.
@Xythus

Yep! Sending them your way now :)

@hayum

If you're good with small numbers, I have:

2 smoke bottles, 8 steam bottles, and one rusted chain?

@Sandia

I don't, sorry! Don't grind in Mire much, so I don't pick them up very often.
@authocracy Small amounts are fine to me. How many clothes do you want for them? :3
@authocracy Small amounts are fine to me. How many clothes do you want for them? :3
@pooses DEER LORD, I have a lot of birbs. Uhhhhh. Okay. Hold on a minute. [item=Common Sparrow] x 121 [item=Greyback Sparrow] x 83 [item=Drifting Duck] x 1 [item=Southern Gull] x 79 [item=Blue-footed Gull] x 82 [item=Squall Seeker] x 31 [item=Omen Seeker] x 16 ? As many or as little of those as you want, I'll trade them 1:1 for cloths.
@pooses

DEER LORD, I have a lot of birbs. Uhhhhh. Okay. Hold on a minute.

Common Sparrow x 121
Greyback Sparrow x 83
Drifting Duck x 1
Southern Gull x 79
Blue-footed Gull x 82
Squall Seeker x 31
Omen Seeker x 16

?

As many or as little of those as you want, I'll trade them 1:1 for cloths.
@hayum

I go 1:1, so that's 11 cloths of either color! Sending your way now :)
@hayum

I go 1:1, so that's 11 cloths of either color! Sending your way now :)
@authocracy
YE what about the quail and the hen on the front page? are they also 1:1? :0

I'LL TAKE THEM ALL but i need like a bit of time to gather up some a bit more c:
@authocracy
YE what about the quail and the hen on the front page? are they also 1:1? :0

I'LL TAKE THEM ALL but i need like a bit of time to gather up some a bit more c:
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

Okay, sounds good! And I am fresh out of those atm, those are just some examples for people who wander in and are new to collecting :)

I will write you down as my resident bird collector on the front! I grind in the Kelp Beds a lot, so I pick up a bunch of the gulls and always feel bad eating them. :o
@pooses

Okay, sounds good! And I am fresh out of those atm, those are just some examples for people who wander in and are new to collecting :)

I will write you down as my resident bird collector on the front! I grind in the Kelp Beds a lot, so I pick up a bunch of the gulls and always feel bad eating them. :o
@authocracy
you don't have to ping me for the gulls, i have quite a number already c: but i'd love to be pinged for other birbs you have next time :DD let me know how many it'll be in total!
@authocracy
you don't have to ping me for the gulls, i have quite a number already c: but i'd love to be pinged for other birbs you have next time :DD let me know how many it'll be in total!
@pooses

Do you want them this round? No biggie if not. If you do, 413 cloths of either color, if you don't, 252. :)
@pooses

Do you want them this round? No biggie if not. If you do, 413 cloths of either color, if you don't, 252. :)
@authocracy I'll take them! Are they still available?
@authocracy I'll take them! Are they still available?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@authocracy i'll pass on them for this round, i actually have enough for 252 birbs :D i'll send them over! a mixture of both cloths is fine, right?
@authocracy i'll pass on them for this round, i actually have enough for 252 birbs :D i'll send them over! a mixture of both cloths is fine, right?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22