Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I hoard Maren cloth! Fresh Swipp items!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Altamyr

I had bunnies, crows, and books, sent them all over to you. :)
@Altamyr

I had bunnies, crows, and books, sent them all over to you. :)
@flatfins

I have x99 Wavespun and x40 Rippling. Could I trade you for some duskrat?
@flatfins

I have x99 Wavespun and x40 Rippling. Could I trade you for some duskrat?
@flatfins
I have 112 Wavespun Cloth and 58 Rippling Cloth. Would you maybe like to trade for some Mammertee/Kelp Tender plushies or Nickel Cat Figurines?
@flatfins
I have 112 Wavespun Cloth and 58 Rippling Cloth. Would you maybe like to trade for some Mammertee/Kelp Tender plushies or Nickel Cat Figurines?
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@flatfins i have a lot of cloth - looking for the hens and any familiars you might have?
@flatfins i have a lot of cloth - looking for the hens and any familiars you might have?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@flatfins
I have 80 wavespun to trade for 80 duskrats if they're still available :o
@flatfins
I have 80 wavespun to trade for 80 duskrats if they're still available :o
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@flatfins Do you still have those duskrats?? I would love to trade for them!
@flatfins Do you still have those duskrats?? I would love to trade for them!
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@flatfins
Got any micro goats? I have 297 wavespun and 198 rippling
@flatfins
Got any micro goats? I have 297 wavespun and 198 rippling
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@flatfins I have 146 wavespun and 88 rippling. I collect all the books, bits of paper that I do not have, [LIST] [*]Scrawled Muddy Parchment [*]Ambiguous Document [*]Strange-smelling Vellum [*]Cryptic Fungal Textscroll [*]Dark Trampled Note [*]Small Indecipherable Text [*]Puzzling Runic Textscroll [*]Indecipherable Notation [*]Perplexing Scriptscratches [*]Scrawled Paper Textscroll [*]Perplexing Scriptscratches [*]Weirdly-Scrawled Missive [*]Enigmatic Article Scrap [/LIST] and fancy fish for my Vautquarium. Jellies, Starfish, and a lot of the higher gathering turn things, Sharks, Corycats etc. [url=http://imgur.com/nDFb3lK][img]http://i.imgur.com/nDFb3lK.jpg[/img][/url]
@flatfins

I have 146 wavespun and 88 rippling.

I collect all the books,
bits of paper that I do not have,
  • Scrawled Muddy Parchment
  • Ambiguous Document
  • Strange-smelling Vellum
  • Cryptic Fungal Textscroll
  • Dark Trampled Note
  • Small Indecipherable Text
  • Puzzling Runic Textscroll
  • Indecipherable Notation
  • Perplexing Scriptscratches
  • Scrawled Paper Textscroll
  • Perplexing Scriptscratches
  • Weirdly-Scrawled Missive
  • Enigmatic Article Scrap

and fancy fish for my Vautquarium. Jellies, Starfish, and a lot of the higher gathering turn things, Sharks, Corycats etc.

nDFb3lK.jpg
Stuff will one day go here.
@flatfins [item=rippling cloth] x 92 + [item=wavespun cloth] x 71 = 163 Trade you the whole lot for 163 pieces of food, if you're still doing this. I'll happily take anything but plants. I'm not picky. Whatever spares you've got laying around is fine.
@flatfins
Rippling Cloth x 92 + Wavespun Cloth x 71 = 163

Trade you the whole lot for 163 pieces of food, if you're still doing this. I'll happily take anything but plants. I'm not picky. Whatever spares you've got laying around is fine.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
I have: [item=wavespun cloth] x45 and [item=rippling cloth] x31 I collect (among others): [item=jade] [item=jasper] [item=inky octopus] [item=sea fae]. I'm also looking for limited numbers of these for a pixel bonsai: [item=red delicious apple] [item=ruby-throated hummingbird]
I have: Wavespun Cloth x45 and Rippling Cloth x31

I collect (among others): Jade Jasper Inky Octopus Sea Fae .

I'm also looking for limited numbers of these for a pixel bonsai: Red Delicious Apple Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
3nlGtPe.gifPhqfhlN.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22