Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133
@meowsee

I am interested in the gold bangles. The auto sell value is 500t, is that right? If so, I'd love to buy however many you have. Thank you! :)
@meowsee

I am interested in the gold bangles. The auto sell value is 500t, is that right? If so, I'd love to buy however many you have. Thank you! :)
@quenya i donntt think ill really have the patience to wait for the flourishes you want to stock sorry :x ill send your treasure back in a sec

@sylscarlett you mean the gold bracelets? sure, i only have one of those though lmao but ill send them after you send the treasure
@quenya i donntt think ill really have the patience to wait for the flourishes you want to stock sorry :x ill send your treasure back in a sec

@sylscarlett you mean the gold bracelets? sure, i only have one of those though lmao but ill send them after you send the treasure
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee

Great, I'll send the treasure over now. Thank you. :)
@meowsee

Great, I'll send the treasure over now. Thank you. :)
@meowsee no worries :)
@meowsee no worries :)
o sh*t i fell asleep drawing yesterday - sorry abt that but ill be online for a few hours rn \o/
o sh*t i fell asleep drawing yesterday - sorry abt that but ill be online for a few hours rn \o/
@meowsee
Could you grab me an underbelly please? Also, the monocle is 1800t right? I'd love that too :D
@meowsee
Could you grab me an underbelly please? Also, the monocle is 1800t right? I'd love that too :D
@argonaut sure thing! send the treasure and ill get you the underbelly and the monocle in a sec .v.
@argonaut sure thing! send the treasure and ill get you the underbelly and the monocle in a sec .v.
@meowsee

Could you get me 2 smoke genes? :)
@meowsee

Could you get me 2 smoke genes? :)
@Diva sure thing! the mp just cleared out but when they start stocking again ill send you them after you send the treasure
@Diva sure thing! the mp just cleared out but when they start stocking again ill send you them after you send the treasure
@meowsee

Alright, let me know when you manage to get them. n_n
@meowsee

Alright, let me know when you manage to get them. n_n
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133