Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133
@meowsee Could I get one guardian and one underbelly scrolls?
@meowsee Could I get one guardian and one underbelly scrolls?
@mojave sure thing! underbelly scrolls arent stocking at the moment but gaurdian scrolls are! a gaurdian scroll would be 42500 treasure and an underbelly scroll would be **127500 treasure(woops did the math wrong at first lmao)
@mojave sure thing! underbelly scrolls arent stocking at the moment but gaurdian scrolls are! a gaurdian scroll would be 42500 treasure and an underbelly scroll would be **127500 treasure(woops did the math wrong at first lmao)
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee, Could I grab a Bar and a Daub please? c: I think that's a total of 352.75k, right? I'll send the money as soon as you confirm! \owo/
@meowsee, Could I grab a Bar and a Daub please? c: I think that's a total of 352.75k, right? I'll send the money as soon as you confirm! \owo/
@khoshekh i think thats right but dont hold my word for it im rlly bad at math annd ill get them to you as soon as they start stocking in the mp!
@khoshekh i think thats right but dont hold my word for it im rlly bad at math annd ill get them to you as soon as they start stocking in the mp!
(boppin while waiting for bar + duab to be stocking)
(boppin while waiting for bar + duab to be stocking)
updated w/ scroll prices pls lmk if i got any wrong :0
updated w/ scroll prices pls lmk if i got any wrong :0
[gon be offline for abt an hour]
[gon be offline for abt an hour]
bop!
bop!
bop
bop
Hello! I would love to get an underbelly. Can send some fabrics as a tip. :)
Hello! I would love to get an underbelly. Can send some fabrics as a tip. :)
tumblr_ns2191FRLg1tyj90ao2_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133