Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fam/Apparel/Swip/etc
1 2
[center]21/20 Eggs (Oops). Done with eggs for now. Still willing to sell, not particularly interested in any more eggs right now. [b][size=4]Food[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_insect.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_seafood.png[/img] 1:25 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_meat.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_plant.png[/img] 1:20 [b]Swipp[/b] I have a ton of swipp items for trade, willing to value most of the common coli drop ones quite lower than AH. A few highlights; [item=Tundra Cactus]x21 [item=duskrat]x39 [item=black tulip]x66 [item=carnaval tulip] [item=Crimson Jadevine]x2 [item=Emerald Striker]x18 [item=true rainbow trout]x4 [item=butterflyfish]xalot [item=rusted treasure chest]x55 [item=ruby ring]x3 (I'm collecting hummingbirds, wolf pelts, and amethyst strikers so I don't have any to trade :3) [b]Familiars[/b] Just listing some of the rarer ones, I have duplicates of most common familiars. [item=shadow serpent][item=corpse cleaner][item=poultrygeist][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=salve kamaitachi][item=smoky bantam fangar][item=maren wavesinger][item=maren ambusher][item=swallowtail buttersnake][item=spellbound golem] [b]Apparel[/b] Tons of birdskull, steampunk, wraps, bows, and other common stuffs. [item=ornate platinum helmet][item=phantasmal halfmask][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=steelscale shoulder guards][item=venomscale shoulder guards][item=frigid emblem][item=woodsdrake cape][item=daisy flower crown][item=daisy lei][item=violet lei][item=bloodscale bracers][item=venomscale bracers][item=crimson arm silks][item=crimson tail bangle][item=venomscale wing guard][item=chestnut feathered wings][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=rose feathered wings][item=sapphire feathered wings][item=chestnut tail feathers][item=lemongrass tail feathers][item=sapphire tail feathers][item=magmatic pauldrons][item=sapphire flourish anklets][item=amethyst flourish belt][item=pearl flourish belt][item=pearl flourish bracelet][item=citrine flourish necklace][item=garnet flourish necklace][item=peridot flourish necklace][item=ebony filigree tail guard][item=iron filigree tail guard] [b]Battle Items[/b] [item=eliminate]x10[item=rally]x11[item=berserker]x31 Out of Ambush. [b]Festival Chests/Skins[/b] [item=arcane elemental chest][item=starfall spell chest][item=spectral chest][item=Ecdysis chest][item=dracolich chest][item=wild jasper chest][skin=4143][skin=4934][skin=6061][skin=6064][skin=6071][skin=6721][skin=6725] Collector? I tend not to hoard non-food items, but if you let me know I can check or save said item for you if I get any of what your after.
21/20 Eggs (Oops). Done with eggs for now. Still willing to sell, not particularly interested in any more eggs right now.

Food

icon_insect.pngicon_seafood.png 1:25
icon_meat.pngicon_plant.png 1:20

Swipp

I have a ton of swipp items for trade, willing to value most of the common coli drop ones quite lower than AH.
A few highlights;
Tundra Cactus x21 Duskrat x39 Black Tulip x66 Carnaval Tulip Crimson Jadevine x2 Emerald Striker x18 True Rainbow Trout x4 Butterflyfish xalot
Rusted Treasure Chest x55 Ruby Ring x3

(I'm collecting hummingbirds, wolf pelts, and amethyst strikers so I don't have any to trade :3)

Familiars

Just listing some of the rarer ones, I have duplicates of most common familiars.
Shadow Serpent Corpse Cleaner Poultrygeist Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Smoky Bantam Fangar Maren Wavesinger Maren Ambusher Swallowtail Buttersnake Spellbound Golem

Apparel
Tons of birdskull, steampunk, wraps, bows, and other common stuffs.
Ornate Platinum Helmet Phantasmal Halfmask Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Steelscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Shoulder Guards Frigid Emblem Woodsdrake Cape Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Lei Violet Lei Bloodscale Bracers Venomscale Bracers Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Tail Bangle Venomscale Wing Guard Chestnut Feathered Wings Cloudy Feathered Wings Rose Feathered Wings Sapphire Feathered Wings Chestnut Tail Feathers Lemongrass Tail Feathers Sapphire Tail Feathers Magmatic Pauldrons Sapphire Flourish Anklets Amethyst Flourish Belt Pearl Flourish Belt Pearl Flourish Bracelet Citrine Flourish Necklace Garnet Flourish Necklace Peridot Flourish Necklace Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Iron Filigree Tail Guard

Battle Items

Eliminate x10 Rally x11 Berserker x31
Out of Ambush.

Festival Chests/Skins
Arcane Elemental Chest Starfall Spell Chest Spectral Chest Ecdysis Chest Dracolich Chest Wild Jasper Chest

Collector? I tend not to hoard non-food items, but if you let me know I can check or save said item for you if I get any of what your after.
@Leonaa You've convinced me to part with one of mine! Can I trade it for the Spectral Spellcaster accent (115kt in the AH), the Coppercoil Creeper (15kt), the Sentinel Mith (56kt), the Spellbound Golem (10kt), a Ruby Ring 12kt), the three ferrets (8.5k apiece), and the Crimson Feathered Wings (20kt)?

That total comes out to a little over 250kt, so if you'd rather not do that, I'll put a ferret back to make up the difference and take the leftover 5k as treasure. :)
@Leonaa You've convinced me to part with one of mine! Can I trade it for the Spectral Spellcaster accent (115kt in the AH), the Coppercoil Creeper (15kt), the Sentinel Mith (56kt), the Spellbound Golem (10kt), a Ruby Ring 12kt), the three ferrets (8.5k apiece), and the Crimson Feathered Wings (20kt)?

That total comes out to a little over 250kt, so if you'd rather not do that, I'll put a ferret back to make up the difference and take the leftover 5k as treasure. :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

That sounds fair, I'll send over the stuff. c:
@ZenithNadir

That sounds fair, I'll send over the stuff. c:
@Leonaa Awesome, thanks! Sending the Noc egg in the reply message. Good luck on the hatch!
@Leonaa Awesome, thanks! Sending the Noc egg in the reply message. Good luck on the hatch!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
bumps
bumps
@leonaa

I'll trade you one for the methane chest :)
@leonaa

I'll trade you one for the methane chest :)
0Uf6byk.pngmentor_badge_may_by_shadowshot9-da0rn7h.png0Uf6byk.png
@Sylwyth

A little low, but I'll take it. I suspect the AH is a bit high anyways. Darned eggs are addicting ;-;
@Sylwyth

A little low, but I'll take it. I suspect the AH is a bit high anyways. Darned eggs are addicting ;-;
bumps
nearly there just 2 more eggs
bumps
nearly there just 2 more eggs
ups
ups
Sentinel mith: 50k at lowest
Maren ambusher: 11k
Brush Dodo: 10k
Smoky bantam Fangar: 5k
Duskrat: 50k

Total: 126k

Plus 50 Treasure chests at 2.5k each...

Does that come out to 250k=1 egg to you, too?

@leonaa
Sentinel mith: 50k at lowest
Maren ambusher: 11k
Brush Dodo: 10k
Smoky bantam Fangar: 5k
Duskrat: 50k

Total: 126k

Plus 50 Treasure chests at 2.5k each...

Does that come out to 250k=1 egg to you, too?

@leonaa
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
1 2