Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Vanq's Dom Disc [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
@Ikunoche

Sure thing, 212500 please. :)
@Ikunoche

Sure thing, 212500 please. :)
@Vanq How much for the spines?
@Vanq How much for the spines?
@TimeMage - 190k (MP price)
@TimeMage - 190k (MP price)
@Vanq
It's ok but you scared me a little :D
@Vanq
It's ok but you scared me a little :D
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
@Vanq sending payment :)
@Vanq sending payment :)
Bar hasn't come back in stock, but I did grab a spines while waiting...now where the heck are the underbellies?!
Bar hasn't come back in stock, but I did grab a spines while waiting...now where the heck are the underbellies?!
@Vanq

I would love to grab the spines. Are you not doing them at a discount? Read a bit deeper on the first post. *derp*
@Vanq

I would love to grab the spines. Are you not doing them at a discount? Read a bit deeper on the first post. *derp*
Bonsai.png
@Elwine

That's right - with how tricky getting them is, I'm selling them at the regular MP price (but I'm also not marking them up like you see in AH). If you'd still like them just send me a pm :)
@Elwine

That's right - with how tricky getting them is, I'm selling them at the regular MP price (but I'm also not marking them up like you see in AH). If you'd still like them just send me a pm :)
@Vanq I'm interested in 2 Spines scrolls please, and I'm willing to pay full MP price :)
@Vanq I'm interested in 2 Spines scrolls please, and I'm willing to pay full MP price :)
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@vanq I would like the following from the Tarnished Armor set:
  • Pauldrons
  • Gauntlets
  • Gorget
  • Belt
  • Tail Cuffs

The total for all 5 items should be 38675t with the 15% discount. Would you be willing to take this order?
@vanq I would like the following from the Tarnished Armor set:
  • Pauldrons
  • Gauntlets
  • Gorget
  • Belt
  • Tail Cuffs

The total for all 5 items should be 38675t with the 15% discount. Would you be willing to take this order?
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115