Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed - New Shop
@Miho : sure no prob !
@Miho : sure no prob !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Alpezr @SakuraDryad : Sorry to ping you both but I need to know, so I can organize my schedule, if you're still interested in getting the reviews ?

@BeingOfNature : Here's your last crack review :)
@Alpezr @SakuraDryad : Sorry to ping you both but I need to know, so I can organize my schedule, if you're still interested in getting the reviews ?

@BeingOfNature : Here's your last crack review :)
@Soujun

I might later, not right now, I recently blew all my treasure on a dragon haha
@Soujun

I might later, not right now, I recently blew all my treasure on a dragon haha
tumblr_nj6mjvNsSQ1r0z4fzo1_500.png
Thanks so much! Boop!
Thanks so much! Boop!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@chezameed : Your deluxe review is done ! :D Thanks for stopping by ~

@Alpezr : Thanks for letting me know!

@BeingOfNature : You're welcome, I waited for an opportunity to use that cat gif XD
@chezameed : Your deluxe review is done ! :D Thanks for stopping by ~

@Alpezr : Thanks for letting me know!

@BeingOfNature : You're welcome, I waited for an opportunity to use that cat gif XD
@Soujun

I got linked here for apparel I'm looking for? I'm aiming to get gossamer silks for as cheap as I can get currently (which seems to be dom discount) I'm not sure if you'd be willing to do that or not though?
@Soujun

I got linked here for apparel I'm looking for? I'm aiming to get gossamer silks for as cheap as I can get currently (which seems to be dom discount) I'm not sure if you'd be willing to do that or not though?
hJNGZFZ.png
@Soujun
would you, by chance, be interested in white-eared hummingbirds?
@Soujun
would you, by chance, be interested in white-eared hummingbirds?
@Darkdragonfiend : I'd love to help you but I don't have the time or the patience to stalk the markeplace in hope they restock. I'll keep an eye on them since I'm also looking for one piece but I won't promise anything.

I have an extra tail thing though, so I can sell it to you for dom price if you want ?

@Mitchy : I am since I'm collecting familiars, but I'm not looking to buy at the moment, I want to finish to gene my dragons first.
@Darkdragonfiend : I'd love to help you but I don't have the time or the patience to stalk the markeplace in hope they restock. I'll keep an eye on them since I'm also looking for one piece but I won't promise anything.

I have an extra tail thing though, so I can sell it to you for dom price if you want ?

@Mitchy : I am since I'm collecting familiars, but I'm not looking to buy at the moment, I want to finish to gene my dragons first.
@Soujun

A tail piece is on my list so that would be lovely!~

And I understand. I'm just hoping for good luck I guess. Most places not doing apparel for that reason. I just don't want to pay 35k for a 14k item. ;_;
@Soujun

A tail piece is on my list so that would be lovely!~

And I understand. I'm just hoping for good luck I guess. Most places not doing apparel for that reason. I just don't want to pay 35k for a 14k item. ;_;
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend : I think the value with dom is around 14 200t ? IDK I'm really bad at maths.

The scrolls are already a bother when some are not restocking for more than 2 hours so apparel .. It's even worst. I'll ping you if I snatch a piece, who knows.
@Darkdragonfiend : I think the value with dom is around 14 200t ? IDK I'm really bad at maths.

The scrolls are already a bother when some are not restocking for more than 2 hours so apparel .. It's even worst. I'll ping you if I snatch a piece, who knows.