Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed - New Shop
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48
@BeingOfNature : Your crack review x2 is done ! :) By the way, I don't send copies for this type of reviews since they're just pictures, sorry about that' .
@BeingOfNature : Your crack review x2 is done ! :) By the way, I don't send copies for this type of reviews since they're just pictures, sorry about that' .
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
Username : dragonicmaster
ID Number : 84451
Type of Review/Writing : Crack review (times three meaning will cost 15k)
Dragon to Include : Wizard, Diamond, Riften, Theo, Kah, Myr, Klear
Dragon to Exclude : Last page of lair.
Language : English
Type of Payment : treasure
Copy of Review/Writing sent via pm : I see that you don't send these via PM, but can you send a link of the post to me via pm?
Tumblr Blog : either my main blog (dovahsekiin) or my FR blog (dragonicmaster-fr)
Username : dragonicmaster
ID Number : 84451
Type of Review/Writing : Crack review (times three meaning will cost 15k)
Dragon to Include : Wizard, Diamond, Riften, Theo, Kah, Myr, Klear
Dragon to Exclude : Last page of lair.
Language : English
Type of Payment : treasure
Copy of Review/Writing sent via pm : I see that you don't send these via PM, but can you send a link of the post to me via pm?
Tumblr Blog : either my main blog (dovahsekiin) or my FR blog (dragonicmaster-fr)
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
@UngracefulGiant : Your regular review is done, copy on its way ~

@dragonicmaster : Oops did not saw your post, ping me next time please :) Noted !
I'll tag you and send you the link via pm as well, I don't mind ^-^
@UngracefulGiant : Your regular review is done, copy on its way ~

@dragonicmaster : Oops did not saw your post, ping me next time please :) Noted !
I'll tag you and send you the link via pm as well, I don't mind ^-^
@Soujun thanks so much!!

....oh heck, I need 5 more *shot*
@Soujun thanks so much!!

....oh heck, I need 5 more *shot*
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature : Put you down for another slot. You shall have this one tomorrow I think
@BeingOfNature : Put you down for another slot. You shall have this one tomorrow I think
@Soujun no problem!!

(OTL why did I ask for this when I've sent off half of my lair for breeding *brainfarts*)
@Soujun no problem!!

(OTL why did I ask for this when I've sent off half of my lair for breeding *brainfarts*)
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature : Well, you can still come back later for more :D

(I can't believe I'm funding my genes account with silly gifs XD Daub, Ripple & Spines, here I come !)
@BeingOfNature : Well, you can still come back later for more :D

(I can't believe I'm funding my genes account with silly gifs XD Daub, Ripple & Spines, here I come !)
@Soujun true... true xDD

(AWWW YEAH!!!! xD Good luck!)
@Soujun true... true xDD

(AWWW YEAH!!!! xD Good luck!)
Old Art Thread
@Soujun

I would like a Deluxe review with template #1 boxes of your choice please. Do you want payment now or later or halves?
@Soujun

I would like a Deluxe review with template #1 boxes of your choice please. Do you want payment now or later or halves?
l6mtPEk.png
@chezameed : Sure, so whatever dragon is fine ?
I always require payment upfront, better be safe than sorry. (especially when people who buy can easily check if I'm trustworthy or not ^^')
@chezameed : Sure, so whatever dragon is fine ?
I always require payment upfront, better be safe than sorry. (especially when people who buy can easily check if I'm trustworthy or not ^^')
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48