Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 271 272
Hi, could I request the following festival skins please? Should come to 178,500t. Thanks!
  • Mysterymoth
  • InkLocke
  • Night Bloom
  • Midnight Feast
  • Silent Growth
  • Out of the Hat
Hi, could I request the following festival skins please? Should come to 178,500t. Thanks!
  • Mysterymoth
  • InkLocke
  • Night Bloom
  • Midnight Feast
  • Silent Growth
  • Out of the Hat
J3t0n4O.png
@SilverWingedOwl - I'm working through some orders and then going offline, but I'll let you know when I'm back!
@SilverWingedOwl - I'm working through some orders and then going offline, but I'll let you know when I'm back!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Hello! Can I get:

Wispwillow Wanderer
Loaded Dice
Inklocke
Out of the Hat
Moonstone Queen
Night Bloom

One of each? 178,500t? If that's right, haha
Hello! Can I get:

Wispwillow Wanderer
Loaded Dice
Inklocke
Out of the Hat
Moonstone Queen
Night Bloom

One of each? 178,500t? If that's right, haha
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten - I'm working through some orders and then going offline, but I'll let you know when I'm back and free!
@MittensTheKitten - I'm working through some orders and then going offline, but I'll let you know when I'm back and free!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherofBeardies I'm sorry for the slightly late request, but if you're still open, could I get copies of Moonstone Queen, Wispwillow Wanderer, Stirring Shadow, and Inkjet Accident? Thanks!
@MotherofBeardies I'm sorry for the slightly late request, but if you're still open, could I get copies of Moonstone Queen, Wispwillow Wanderer, Stirring Shadow, and Inkjet Accident? Thanks!
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Baklava @SleepyDrago @Ollieshark @SilverWingedOwl - I'm back if y'all still need skins/accents!
@Baklava @SleepyDrago @Ollieshark @SilverWingedOwl - I'm back if y'all still need skins/accents!
@ChrispBreadfield - I'm working through some orders but I'll let you know when I'm free!
@ChrispBreadfield - I'm working through some orders but I'll let you know when I'm free!
@MotherofBeardies
aaah, I always leave things until the last minute - are you still open for big orders? I need:

3 Mysterymoth
3 Inkjet Accident
3 Out of the Hat
2 Friends from Within
2 InkLocke
2 Moonstone Queen
2 Night Bloom
2 Silent Growth
2 Midnight Feast
2 Stirring Shadow
1 Loaded dice
1 Wispwillow Wanderer

743,750t if my math is right. Thank you!
@MotherofBeardies
aaah, I always leave things until the last minute - are you still open for big orders? I need:

3 Mysterymoth
3 Inkjet Accident
3 Out of the Hat
2 Friends from Within
2 InkLocke
2 Moonstone Queen
2 Night Bloom
2 Silent Growth
2 Midnight Feast
2 Stirring Shadow
1 Loaded dice
1 Wispwillow Wanderer

743,750t if my math is right. Thank you!
57309853.png 60493745.png 62700439.png 67353603.png 66798805.png
@MotherofBeardies

are you taking orders atm? if not, could you give me a ping when you're open? ^^
@MotherofBeardies

are you taking orders atm? if not, could you give me a ping when you're open? ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
@MittensTheKitten - I can take your order now if you still need the skins/accents!

@Antisense @Whirlwish - I'm taking a few orders at a time, I'll ping you when I'm free!
@MittensTheKitten - I can take your order now if you still need the skins/accents!

@Antisense @Whirlwish - I'm taking a few orders at a time, I'll ping you when I'm free!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 271 272