Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 271 272
@Tropickle @fiercekitty64 @agonius @Mollusk @Elysadie @Airbuddy @Dwarfcichlidlvr @Mortca @sylveondreams @DragonTamer12 -

It seems that I have sent too many PMs recently and the site thinks I'm spamming, so I'm locked out for a while. Sending skins by CR really doesn't work either. :( Anyone know how long the block lasts? (Y'all might have to find another discount shop)

edit: I supposed I could try 1t PAs? Anyone want to be my tester for that?
@Tropickle @fiercekitty64 @agonius @Mollusk @Elysadie @Airbuddy @Dwarfcichlidlvr @Mortca @sylveondreams @DragonTamer12 -

It seems that I have sent too many PMs recently and the site thinks I'm spamming, so I'm locked out for a while. Sending skins by CR really doesn't work either. :( Anyone know how long the block lasts? (Y'all might have to find another discount shop)

edit: I supposed I could try 1t PAs? Anyone want to be my tester for that?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Oh no, you've been put in PM jail. It might be until rollover? Or perhaps not.................
Edit: I think I'm gonna stick with you just because I've been having so much trouble remembering things lately and I'm sure I will forget to correctly send out another order, lol. Take your time and good luck with jail
Oh no, you've been put in PM jail. It might be until rollover? Or perhaps not.................
Edit: I think I'm gonna stick with you just because I've been having so much trouble remembering things lately and I'm sure I will forget to correctly send out another order, lol. Take your time and good luck with jail
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@sylveondreams - FR: you SHARE discount? you share discount like the friend? oh! oh! jail for mother(ofbeardies)! jail for mother(ofbeardies) for One Thousand Years!!!!
@sylveondreams - FR: you SHARE discount? you share discount like the friend? oh! oh! jail for mother(ofbeardies)! jail for mother(ofbeardies) for One Thousand Years!!!!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Can you please get me the skins This Means Bismuth, Princess of Pyrite, and Opalized?

Oh man just saw you're locked out :(
Can you please get me the skins This Means Bismuth, Princess of Pyrite, and Opalized?

Oh man just saw you're locked out :(
@Chelonia - I'm locked out of PMs until not sure when, so possibly not?
@Chelonia - I'm locked out of PMs until not sure when, so possibly not?
May I ask why CR don't work?
I totally understand that this is beyond your control.
May I ask why CR don't work?
I totally understand that this is beyond your control.
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr - CRs break very easily, I'd have to wait for each person to accept theirs before being able to send another.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr - CRs break very easily, I'd have to wait for each person to accept theirs before being able to send another.
@MotherOfBeardies ah, that is true. I get that it is hard for some ppl to manage. Ill leave my order with you until tomorrow morning. If your issue isn't fixed ill find someone else.

Thanks
@MotherOfBeardies ah, that is true. I get that it is hard for some ppl to manage. Ill leave my order with you until tomorrow morning. If your issue isn't fixed ill find someone else.

Thanks
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr - Thanks, I'll stay up a bit after rollover to test if it's fixed, and let you know.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr - Thanks, I'll stay up a bit after rollover to test if it's fixed, and let you know.
I'm totally fine waiting, so I'll stick with you!
I'm totally fine waiting, so I'll stick with you!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 271 272