Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating fest skins, accents ,chests
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46
@Sylvarant

I have an arcane sprite and lightning sprite I can spare. What all does that get me as far as the chests go?
@Sylvarant

I have an arcane sprite and lightning sprite I can spare. What all does that get me as far as the chests go?
@Sylvarant

Can I have a lightburst chest for 160k?
@Sylvarant

Can I have a lightburst chest for 160k?
Sorry for the delay everyone was eatting dinner
@demonpunk
seem like the chest going for 140k at least now but since I did list it for 100k I won't change it but I only value plague egg as 70k max since I got over 20 of them and not much other type of eggs . Would plague egg + 30kT alright for the chest ?
@Creed
I value arcane sprite as 900k and lightning sprite as 600k since I bought a lightning sprite for only 200k 2 days ago . feel free to look around and tell me which chests / skins / accents interest you the most for your sprites .
@Sableye
Somehow price of lightburst chest went up to 255k since last time I chest . Would you take it for 200k T ?
Sorry for the delay everyone was eatting dinner
@demonpunk
seem like the chest going for 140k at least now but since I did list it for 100k I won't change it but I only value plague egg as 70k max since I got over 20 of them and not much other type of eggs . Would plague egg + 30kT alright for the chest ?
@Creed
I value arcane sprite as 900k and lightning sprite as 600k since I bought a lightning sprite for only 200k 2 days ago . feel free to look around and tell me which chests / skins / accents interest you the most for your sprites .
@Sableye
Somehow price of lightburst chest went up to 255k since last time I chest . Would you take it for 200k T ?
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant hmmm... I think I'll pass.
@Sylvarant hmmm... I think I'll pass.
bump
bump
@Sylvarant

How much for the Dim Dark skin?
@Sylvarant

How much for the Dim Dark skin?
@Pandanna
150kT
@Pandanna
150kT
@Sylvarant

Would you be willing to reserve it for me? I just need to raise 50 kT so I should be able to get it to you by the end of the day.
@Sylvarant

Would you be willing to reserve it for me? I just need to raise 50 kT so I should be able to get it to you by the end of the day.
@Pandanna
will do
@Pandanna
will do
bump
bump
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46