Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Antrey's Shop - Retired and more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@Antrey
What are you asking for the Maren Scout?
I have a set of Wavespun wings and some other miscellaneous items/materials/gems, etc.
@Antrey
What are you asking for the Maren Scout?
I have a set of Wavespun wings and some other miscellaneous items/materials/gems, etc.
@kittenpaws The cheapest one in the AH is currently 427k, so I'd be definitely willing to go for around 400k? Treasure, gems, mixed is fine too. I'm not that much interested in the wings as I don't really have a dragon to put them on right now, but what other items do you have?
@kittenpaws The cheapest one in the AH is currently 427k, so I'd be definitely willing to go for around 400k? Treasure, gems, mixed is fine too. I'm not that much interested in the wings as I don't really have a dragon to put them on right now, but what other items do you have?
@Antrey

... How many embers would it take to buy the Maren Scout?
@Antrey

... How many embers would it take to buy the Maren Scout?
@Autoresponder Let's say 420? Cheapest one in the AH is 425k, I'd be willing to let it go for 400k. With the ratio 1:950 for embers, that comes to a little over 421, but 420 would be fine :D
@Autoresponder Let's say 420? Cheapest one in the AH is 425k, I'd be willing to let it go for 400k. With the ratio 1:950 for embers, that comes to a little over 421, but 420 would be fine :D
@Antrey

Would you be willing to wait for a day or two? o: I should be able to get them quickly enough.
@Antrey

Would you be willing to wait for a day or two? o: I should be able to get them quickly enough.
@Autoresponder Absolutely! :)
@Autoresponder Absolutely! :)
@Antrey

Awesome! :D I'll try to get them to you as soon as possible!
@Antrey

Awesome! :D I'll try to get them to you as soon as possible!
@Antrey

I have some of the familiars you have listed as wanted. Bluemoon Aviar, Cardinal Hippogriff, Dodo. and blue dragon reef snail.

Could any or all of these be traded for the octoflyer?
@Antrey

I have some of the familiars you have listed as wanted. Bluemoon Aviar, Cardinal Hippogriff, Dodo. and blue dragon reef snail.

Could any or all of these be traded for the octoflyer?
@Grubcat Absolutely! Send over as many as you seem fit and I'll reply with the Octoflyer :)
@Grubcat Absolutely! Send over as many as you seem fit and I'll reply with the Octoflyer :)
@Antrey - How much are you asking for your Tropical Birdskull apparel and Mimic Buttersnake?

Also, are you still looking for Grey River Flight, Snowfall Elk, Venerable/Regular Shalebuck or Earthshaker Idol?
@Antrey - How much are you asking for your Tropical Birdskull apparel and Mimic Buttersnake?

Also, are you still looking for Grey River Flight, Snowfall Elk, Venerable/Regular Shalebuck or Earthshaker Idol?
zdgs.jpg
+17 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78