Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ▌▌▌HoneyMilk Crown Hunt!
1 2
@BeingOfNature
I do apparel swaps for items, I'd go broke buying all those silks LOL trust me

I have a deadline I'd like to meet is all so I'm hunting afterr crowns like no other (:
@BeingOfNature
I do apparel swaps for items, I'd go broke buying all those silks LOL trust me

I have a deadline I'd like to meet is all so I'm hunting afterr crowns like no other (:
@HoneyMilk xD But still! Those are expensive items! I twas meaning the gem apparel like the Desert Dynasty stuffs...

x3 A person on a mission!
@HoneyMilk xD But still! Those are expensive items! I twas meaning the gem apparel like the Desert Dynasty stuffs...

x3 A person on a mission!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature
all about connections ;D
@BeingOfNature
all about connections ;D
@HoneyMilk *pouts* xD
@HoneyMilk *pouts* xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@captaincaiti

SO YOU CAN FIND THIS
@captaincaiti

SO YOU CAN FIND THIS
@HoneyMilk
BLESS YOU
@HoneyMilk
BLESS YOU
captain's creations: accents
@HoneyMilk
Why do you need so many crowns? WHY SO MANY? ARE YOU DRAGONS CRAVING ROYALTY?

THEY NEED ROYALTY
@HoneyMilk
Why do you need so many crowns? WHY SO MANY? ARE YOU DRAGONS CRAVING ROYALTY?

THEY NEED ROYALTY
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Hanjamuffin
THEY'LL NEVER BE ROYAL
ROYAL
jc i can't breathe

Armani, Givenchy have their crowns (Aasim is just borrowing but maybe he'll get a crown too who knows 5's enough tho) but Gucci, Versace and Haute still want theirs ):

.....the first row of my dragons are often known as the "Millionaire Boys" and now everyone will know why
@Hanjamuffin
THEY'LL NEVER BE ROYAL
ROYAL
jc i can't breathe

Armani, Givenchy have their crowns (Aasim is just borrowing but maybe he'll get a crown too who knows 5's enough tho) but Gucci, Versace and Haute still want theirs ):

.....the first row of my dragons are often known as the "Millionaire Boys" and now everyone will know why
Restocking funds again so Looking for crowns
Restocking funds again so Looking for crowns
@nabbywish has one, she is relaxing right now but she asked me to let you know she is interested in selling hers to you.
@nabbywish has one, she is relaxing right now but she asked me to let you know she is interested in selling hers to you.
1 2