Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars (Closed til 5/10)
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 333 334
@phoenixraven Back again~ May I have [LAH 130 [emoji=gem]] [item=Molten Marauder] I offer [LAH 65 + 75 = 140K [emoji=gem]] [item=Crumbling Goblin][item=Flowing Taurus]
@phoenixraven Back again~

May I have [LAH 130 ]
Molten Marauder

I offer [LAH 65 + 75 = 140K ]
Crumbling Goblin Flowing Taurus
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
@PhoenixRaven Are you interested in taking genes in trade? I have several [item=primary gene: stitched] that I'm trying to get rid of.
@PhoenixRaven Are you interested in taking genes in trade? I have several Primary Gene: Stitched that I'm trying to get rid of.
@Calvair Sure, CR incoming!

@MadameNova Hmm. I could be interested in genes, though I have no plans involving Stitched in particular. I would most likely just end up selling them in the AH to fund other things, so I'm not sure if that affects your willingness to trade them. ^^"
@Calvair Sure, CR incoming!

@MadameNova Hmm. I could be interested in genes, though I have no plans involving Stitched in particular. I would most likely just end up selling them in the AH to fund other things, so I'm not sure if that affects your willingness to trade them. ^^"
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven I haven't been able to sell them in the AH, so better you than me? [emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
@PhoenixRaven I haven't been able to sell them in the AH, so better you than me?
@MadameNova Fair enough! I don't mind taking a bit of a loss, so sure, let's trade. =) At the end of the day my goal is to help people get familiars they need, not turn a profit.
@MadameNova Fair enough! I don't mind taking a bit of a loss, so sure, let's trade. =) At the end of the day my goal is to help people get familiars they need, not turn a profit.
8bICJ62.gif
@P03 @sweetapppp @Serpentinite @MistyGold @JustAnotherFan @Etheryn @Sashathebrave @Sanzuwu Came into some gems as an indirect result of a familiar trade, so I figured I'd put it back into familiars! [item=Hati] [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [item=Spotted Pukasloth] EDIT: One Hati has been claimed (there were two, then one got swapped for a Pukasloth).
@P03 @sweetapppp @Serpentinite @MistyGold @JustAnotherFan @Etheryn @Sashathebrave @Sanzuwu

Came into some gems as an indirect result of a familiar trade, so I figured I'd put it back into familiars!

Hati Rivermouth Flatbill Spotted Pukasloth

EDIT: One Hati has been claimed (there were two, then one got swapped for a Pukasloth).
8bICJ62.gif
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Hello! May I trade a Spotted Pukasloth for one of your Hati?
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Hello! May I trade a Spotted Pukasloth for one of your Hati?
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@P03 Absolutely! I'll send him over now.
@P03 Absolutely! I'll send him over now.
8bICJ62.gif
Could I trade your Mossy Pohip (40g) and Golden Propoise (9g) for my Pohip (49g)?
Could I trade your Mossy Pohip (40g) and Golden Propoise (9g) for my Pohip (49g)?
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
Just to make sure I've understood properly, we can trade in any familiars? Even ones you already have listed?
Just to make sure I've understood properly, we can trade in any familiars? Even ones you already have listed?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 333 334