Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 712 713 714 715 716 ... 720 721
@pandatao prim had the treasure, nevermind!
@pandatao prim had the treasure, nevermind!
Gallifreya Designs
Find my art here

(please vote if you like it, I give away FREE STUFF every time I'm voted through)

or buy any of my stuff on redbubble
@Ganymede @Primula @kimbeloo

Tuxedo & Velvet Floracat in my Extra Shop
@Ganymede @Primula @kimbeloo

Tuxedo & Velvet Floracat in my Extra Shop
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@Primula
Could I get on the list for a Velvet Floracat, Moonscale Helmet and Golden Wing Silks please?
@Primula
Could I get on the list for a Velvet Floracat, Moonscale Helmet and Golden Wing Silks please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora I have a Velvet Floracat in my extras now if you wanna send payment for it ^^
@Takora I have a Velvet Floracat in my extras now if you wanna send payment for it ^^
@Takora I can also put you on the list for the other items if you'll send over payment for them ^^
@Takora I can also put you on the list for the other items if you'll send over payment for them ^^
@SherlyWats @Primula @Assassi @Gallifreya @WendigoPsychosis
My apologies! I was in New Jersey for my second cousin's wedding over the weekend and I wasn't very active on FR at all XD
I've moved some stuff and will make an update quickly for the new items. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@SherlyWats @Primula @Assassi @Gallifreya @WendigoPsychosis
My apologies! I was in New Jersey for my second cousin's wedding over the weekend and I wasn't very active on FR at all XD
I've moved some stuff and will make an update quickly for the new items. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Pandatao No worries!! ^^
@Pandatao No worries!! ^^
Update: 09/29/14

Ornate bracelets, bar, and daub have been moved to old items! :D The new glasses are available to order now :)

Reminder to not edit your posts at any time, or it is possible for us to ignore you! Check the rules to find out more information as to why we don't want edits! :)
Update: 09/29/14

Ornate bracelets, bar, and daub have been moved to old items! :D The new glasses are available to order now :)

Reminder to not edit your posts at any time, or it is possible for us to ignore you! Check the rules to find out more information as to why we don't want edits! :)
@Malis We are taking orders for glasses now ^^
@Malis We are taking orders for glasses now ^^
@Pandatao Hooray! I've been waiting all day for this!

Could I get some Cobalt Glasses; Darksteel Spectacles; and Gold Glasses + Spectacles? o: I know that's a bit of a big order ahaha...I have the treasure, though!
@Pandatao Hooray! I've been waiting all day for this!

Could I get some Cobalt Glasses; Darksteel Spectacles; and Gold Glasses + Spectacles? o: I know that's a bit of a big order ahaha...I have the treasure, though!
1 2 ... 712 713 714 715 716 ... 720 721