Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Discount [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73
@SherlyWats I need to follow you on Tumblr... *looks for a link*
@SherlyWats I need to follow you on Tumblr... *looks for a link*
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Pandatao Heeeey, can I get on the ping list? I'll send the money as soon as you... ask me (?) sldkjfclsdjg
@Pandatao Heeeey, can I get on the ping list? I'll send the money as soon as you... ask me (?) sldkjfclsdjg
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Awesome banner by jakdacrowe.
@Malis I'm theoddhoarder on Tumblr ^^
@Malis I'm theoddhoarder on Tumblr ^^
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@SherlyWats Already gotcha! *stalks tumblr as well as Panda's thread*
@SherlyWats Already gotcha! *stalks tumblr as well as Panda's thread*
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@SherlyWats
YEee D: mine too
/le cri

Adding people on!
@SherlyWats
YEee D: mine too
/le cri

Adding people on!
@Malis I'll PM you if I free up a spot~ Good luck!
@Malis I'll PM you if I free up a spot~ Good luck!
@Pandatao People are just really excited about the new gene. I haven't tried it on any of my own dragons yet for fear of wanting it myself. Especially when I just finished up 3 or so gening projects earlier today.
@Pandatao People are just really excited about the new gene. I haven't tried it on any of my own dragons yet for fear of wanting it myself. Especially when I just finished up 3 or so gening projects earlier today.
@Pandatao

mmm... long waiting list? it is perfect with ripple guardians... my progen is demanding scrolling
@Pandatao

mmm... long waiting list? it is perfect with ripple guardians... my progen is demanding scrolling
@Pandatao I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you have a slot! :D
@Pandatao I'd love to be on the pinglist for when you have a slot! :D
6hH2Pj5.png
@SherlyWats Thanks! I missed out on the last rush of genes because I was indecisive about who to put them on. Now I am 100% sure on who is getting my ripple scrolls and the current scroll works perfectly with them! Sadly, Babby is sick so I'm on/off the computer depending on how he's doing. Otherwise, it'd be kinda nice to get my money back by selling babies for once. *chuckles*
@SherlyWats Thanks! I missed out on the last rush of genes because I was indecisive about who to put them on. Now I am 100% sure on who is getting my ripple scrolls and the current scroll works perfectly with them! Sadly, Babby is sick so I'm on/off the computer depending on how he's doing. Otherwise, it'd be kinda nice to get my money back by selling babies for once. *chuckles*
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73