Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Discount [CLOSED]
@SherlyWats The thing I love about ripple/current is that you can have a patterned rich obsidian without reducing to the green shimmer/iridescent.
@SherlyWats The thing I love about ripple/current is that you can have a patterned rich obsidian without reducing to the green shimmer/iridescent.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Doragon
YEE ME TOO LOL
@Doragon
YEE ME TOO LOL
@Malis True that. It also looks great on any XXY because they flow into one another

@Pandatao I've got the confirmation twice of the three I've seen it and was too slow both times as well. No clue how big the stock was though.

Do it 83
@Malis True that. It also looks great on any XXY because they flow into one another

@Pandatao I've got the confirmation twice of the three I've seen it and was too slow both times as well. No clue how big the stock was though.

Do it 83
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@Pandatao @Doragon I haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet but then again I'm bouncing back and forth. I did see a ripple fly by though which was a first!

@SherlyWats Try Sky/Sky and be amazed! I am loving what it does to the 'false underbelly' colours.
@Pandatao @Doragon I haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet but then again I'm bouncing back and forth. I did see a ripple fly by though which was a first!

@SherlyWats Try Sky/Sky and be amazed! I am loving what it does to the 'false underbelly' colours.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
- @Zeco5000
- @Severance
- @nika
- @shivaesyke
- @lightningrani
@morrigne @Malis @Lowkey @Tsuga @jamilalikemanila @Shacco @Slendy @captaincaiti @MewFanGirl @Founder @ZoeyRowan @Bast @Ninjakitten @Meep @Musicaljester @Zorigami @Koujaku @Stormdragon @Oldshuck @LadySilverfang @copacetic

I just want to let you guys know that I'm so sorry I probably won't be able to get any orders done today :/ They're just not stocking (or I'm too slow to see @@). I woke up extremely early today (3:30AM to be precise) in hopes of seeing an update and getting stuff early for people. As you can see, that did not happen |D

So... I'm actually super tired, but I still want to help :/ If you're no satisfied with the service due to its slowness today, you may want to find someone else who's more capable :o

I'll be up early again tomorrow to hunt, and hopefully WILL get some orders done, so expect more progress to be made tomorrow morning than today 8D

This is all I have to say, I'm sorry it's not an actual update for you to be on the list! And I will stop pinging you now for no reason.

Kbye.
- @Zeco5000
- @Severance
- @nika
- @shivaesyke
- @lightningrani
@morrigne @Malis @Lowkey @Tsuga @jamilalikemanila @Shacco @Slendy @captaincaiti @MewFanGirl @Founder @ZoeyRowan @Bast @Ninjakitten @Meep @Musicaljester @Zorigami @Koujaku @Stormdragon @Oldshuck @LadySilverfang @copacetic

I just want to let you guys know that I'm so sorry I probably won't be able to get any orders done today :/ They're just not stocking (or I'm too slow to see @@). I woke up extremely early today (3:30AM to be precise) in hopes of seeing an update and getting stuff early for people. As you can see, that did not happen |D

So... I'm actually super tired, but I still want to help :/ If you're no satisfied with the service due to its slowness today, you may want to find someone else who's more capable :o

I'll be up early again tomorrow to hunt, and hopefully WILL get some orders done, so expect more progress to be made tomorrow morning than today 8D

This is all I have to say, I'm sorry it's not an actual update for you to be on the list! And I will stop pinging you now for no reason.

Kbye.
@Pandatao whoops, i thought this was a list update post at first ^__^;

and that's fine! get some rest :)
@Pandatao whoops, i thought this was a list update post at first ^__^;

and that's fine! get some rest :)
assig1.png
Yep! So sorry about pinging you D: Just want to let people know so they don't freak out @@
Yep! So sorry about pinging you D: Just want to let people know so they don't freak out @@
@Pandatao it's fine! I know how you feel, I woke up early too hoping for an update too.
@Pandatao it's fine! I know how you feel, I woke up early too hoping for an update too.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Pandatao
No rush there u3u/
It does seem to be really slow with restocks, I have slow net 90% of the time that makes mp sniping hard for me.
(So far seeing where I can acquire current at a reasonable price, and I know if I manage to snag it before I get on the purchase list, will leave it for someone else to get it too, but so far that's not been the case;;)
HHHH current is so pretty.
@Pandatao
No rush there u3u/
It does seem to be really slow with restocks, I have slow net 90% of the time that makes mp sniping hard for me.
(So far seeing where I can acquire current at a reasonable price, and I know if I manage to snag it before I get on the purchase list, will leave it for someone else to get it too, but so far that's not been the case;;)
HHHH current is so pretty.
nYqoHFj.png
@Malis Oh no it's beautiful! I need one why did you do this to me? D8
@Malis Oh no it's beautiful! I need one why did you do this to me? D8
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif