Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Discount [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@captaincaiti
Ohhh
OHHHH
ouch that must've hurt D:
I'm so sorry that it happened to you @@
/pat
I hope it sells :o
@captaincaiti
Ohhh
OHHHH
ouch that must've hurt D:
I'm so sorry that it happened to you @@
/pat
I hope it sells :o
@Pandatao
Hopefully. My computer must have glitched or something. Who knows. If I snag one for actual MP price though I'll let you know so I can be taken off the list, haha.
@Pandatao
Hopefully. My computer must have glitched or something. Who knows. If I snag one for actual MP price though I'll let you know so I can be taken off the list, haha.
captain's creations: accents
@Pandatao
Oh gosh, I'm so late. Could I have a ping when there's an open Current slot, please? I hope I'll be awake when it happens, heh.
@Pandatao
Oh gosh, I'm so late. Could I have a ping when there's an open Current slot, please? I hope I'll be awake when it happens, heh.
@Meep
148,500t
ouo
adding you to ping list
@Meep
148,500t
ouo
adding you to ping list
@Pandatao
Can I get added to the pinglist please c:
@Pandatao
Can I get added to the pinglist please c:
@Pandatao Yo, can I get on the list please and thank (and knowing when to send the money since rn the slots are full)
@Pandatao Yo, can I get on the list please and thank (and knowing when to send the money since rn the slots are full)
nYqoHFj.png
@Pandatao Good luck hunting Panda! I opened my own post on Tumblr for hunting as well to help so if I free up a space I'll tell you and you can direct some people my way ^^
@Pandatao Good luck hunting Panda! I opened my own post on Tumblr for hunting as well to help so if I free up a space I'll tell you and you can direct some people my way ^^
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@SherlyWats
Some people might not have tumblr :o
but I'll see! :D
@SherlyWats
Some people might not have tumblr :o
but I'll see! :D
@Pandatao It's the same offer as your thread since I have Dom discount as well ^^ All five of my spots are filled atm, but hopefully I can snag one soon ^^
@Pandatao It's the same offer as your thread since I have Dom discount as well ^^ All five of my spots are filled atm, but hopefully I can snag one soon ^^
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@PANDATAO

CURRENT!!!

;) I'd like to be notified when a spot opens up :)
@PANDATAO

CURRENT!!!

;) I'd like to be notified when a spot opens up :)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73