Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | .:Kayla's Dom Discount Shop:. [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
@Kich

Great, I'm sendin' it right now! =3
@Kich

Great, I'm sendin' it right now! =3
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve
Thank you so much for the quick-as-lightning service! *__*
@KaylaEve
Thank you so much for the quick-as-lightning service! *__*
@KaylaEve I've been saving up for a week and i can finally say that I'm able to get a skydancer scroll ;u;
i'll send right away~
@KaylaEve I've been saving up for a week and i can finally say that I'm able to get a skydancer scroll ;u;
i'll send right away~
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
@Jinetjade

Rad, I'll grab one for you as soon as one restocks! =3
@Jinetjade

Rad, I'll grab one for you as soon as one restocks! =3
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve could you grab me a crackle please? :)
@KaylaEve could you grab me a crackle please? :)

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42

Sure thing! Just send the treasure and I'll grab one right away~
@Jadestone42

Sure thing! Just send the treasure and I'll grab one right away~
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve

If you're still finding silk stuff, can you put me down for the golden wing silks and sky blue wing silks? I'll happily pay full price for them :D
@KaylaEve

If you're still finding silk stuff, can you put me down for the golden wing silks and sky blue wing silks? I'll happily pay full price for them :D
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay

I sure am! No need to pay full price, the discounted price is just fine. ^^ That would be 30,150 for both, so go ahead and send the treasure and I'll send 'em as soon as I'm able to grab 'em!
@Fay

I sure am! No need to pay full price, the discounted price is just fine. ^^ That would be 30,150 for both, so go ahead and send the treasure and I'll send 'em as soon as I'm able to grab 'em!
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve
Can you get me an underbelly scroll?
Idk if you prefer payment first but the last time I did a dom discount shop I was left waiting six hours without a scroll to show so I'm a little... hesitant to send all the money first.
@KaylaEve
Can you get me an underbelly scroll?
Idk if you prefer payment first but the last time I did a dom discount shop I was left waiting six hours without a scroll to show so I'm a little... hesitant to send all the money first.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@xazz

I normally really prefer to get the treasure first, but I can completely understand your hesitance+I have the funds to be able to buy it first, so we can do that! I'll send it over as soon as one restocks, and then you can send the treasure. ^^
@xazz

I normally really prefer to get the treasure first, but I can completely understand your hesitance+I have the funds to be able to buy it first, so we can do that! I'll send it over as soon as one restocks, and then you can send the treasure. ^^
psNzThg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127