Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shiny&Event Pokemon- Diancie+more
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 87 88
@Davesprites - Alright. ^-^ I might be a little late, as I have to dig through my pokebank to find it. haha c:
@Davesprites - Alright. ^-^ I might be a little late, as I have to dig through my pokebank to find it. haha c:
@Pear

Ok! I sent the payment, and I'm ready whenever you are. :>
@Pear

Ok! I sent the payment, and I'm ready whenever you are. :>
@Davesprites - Alright, I'm getting on right now! c:
@Davesprites - Alright, I'm getting on right now! c:
@Pear

Thank you!
@Pear

Thank you!
@Davesprites - You're welcome < 3 c:
@Davesprites - You're welcome < 3 c:
Bump!
Bump!
@Pear

Has your Pokemon Movie 11 Victini, Pikachu Colored Pichu (Gamestop), and/or Oblivia Shaymin been touched at all?
@Pear

Has your Pokemon Movie 11 Victini, Pikachu Colored Pichu (Gamestop), and/or Oblivia Shaymin been touched at all?
@Ziiendris - I don't think my Pikachu colored pichu or my oblivia shaymin have been touched, but I know that out of two of the Victini's I have, that one is UT and the other is touched. Would you like me to check? c: (I have to go eat dinner right now but I can check afterwards.)
@Ziiendris - I don't think my Pikachu colored pichu or my oblivia shaymin have been touched, but I know that out of two of the Victini's I have, that one is UT and the other is touched. Would you like me to check? c: (I have to go eat dinner right now but I can check afterwards.)
@Pear

Sure, that'd be great (and take your time - I'll probably be on and off for the rest of the night). ^^

What about your TRU Manaphy, Dark Explorer Darkrai, and Hayley Mew?
@Pear

Sure, that'd be great (and take your time - I'll probably be on and off for the rest of the night). ^^

What about your TRU Manaphy, Dark Explorer Darkrai, and Hayley Mew?
@Ziiendris - haha Okee. c: The movie Victini is UT, along with the other pokemon in your above post. c:
@Ziiendris - haha Okee. c: The movie Victini is UT, along with the other pokemon in your above post. c:
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 87 88