Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shiny&Event Pokemon- Diancie+more
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 88
Username: Sylvarant
In-Game Name: Sylvarant
Friend Code: 2363-5966-5621
Which pokemon do you want?: Shiny latias , shiny latios , shiny kyogre , shiny groudon , shiny deoxys , event diancie .
Anything else?: diancie mega stone along with the pokemon if possible .

Please tell me the total price for them all and I'm playing alpha sapphire in case you wonder I play ORAS or X/Y . Thank you .
Username: Sylvarant
In-Game Name: Sylvarant
Friend Code: 2363-5966-5621
Which pokemon do you want?: Shiny latias , shiny latios , shiny kyogre , shiny groudon , shiny deoxys , event diancie .
Anything else?: diancie mega stone along with the pokemon if possible .

Please tell me the total price for them all and I'm playing alpha sapphire in case you wonder I play ORAS or X/Y . Thank you .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant - Whoops, didn't see your post until now, since I wasn't pinged. c:

And I don't have the megastone that goes with diancie because you can't get it in X/Y, only in ORAS. c: And I don't get AS until Christmas..haha. c:

But other than that, everything sounds good. c: This costs 100K+ +125K for the 5 legends, and + 50K for diancie. So the complete total comes to 275K t or 688 gems. c: Ping me when you're available to trade. I am going to be quite busy for the next couple of days due to school work, but I should be able to fit you in. c:
@Sylvarant - Whoops, didn't see your post until now, since I wasn't pinged. c:

And I don't have the megastone that goes with diancie because you can't get it in X/Y, only in ORAS. c: And I don't get AS until Christmas..haha. c:

But other than that, everything sounds good. c: This costs 100K+ +125K for the 5 legends, and + 50K for diancie. So the complete total comes to 275K t or 688 gems. c: Ping me when you're available to trade. I am going to be quite busy for the next couple of days due to school work, but I should be able to fit you in. c:
@Pear
I think you can trade between X/Y and ORAS if I'm not wrong . And opps you're right we get the stone in oras I just have to get my hand on a diancie first for it . I'm going to bed right now . I wonder when will you be online tomorrow ? My time zone is 9 hours ahead of flight rising and I have university class at the morning . I forgot to ping you last time sorry about that . And the price sound good for me .
@Pear
I think you can trade between X/Y and ORAS if I'm not wrong . And opps you're right we get the stone in oras I just have to get my hand on a diancie first for it . I'm going to bed right now . I wonder when will you be online tomorrow ? My time zone is 9 hours ahead of flight rising and I have university class at the morning . I forgot to ping you last time sorry about that . And the price sound good for me .
@Sylvarant - Haha yep, I'm pretty sure you can trade between the two. c: And alright. ^-^ I'm only one hour ahead of FR, and I get home from school around 15:30 FR time. I should be available to trade then, unless something comes up. ^-^

(And alright < 3 c:)
@Sylvarant - Haha yep, I'm pretty sure you can trade between the two. c: And alright. ^-^ I'm only one hour ahead of FR, and I get home from school around 15:30 FR time. I should be available to trade then, unless something comes up. ^-^

(And alright < 3 c:)
@Pear
I'm online now until I go to bed just call me when you're around .
@Pear
I'm online now until I go to bed just call me when you're around .
@Pear

Username: Ara
In-Game Name: Elzy
Friend Code: 3454-1679-3829
Which pokemon do you want?:Shiny Latias, shiny Latios, shiny Kyogre, shiny Groudon, shiny Deoxys, normal Latios, normal Cresselia, normal Groudon, shiny Cresselia, any Raikou, any Entei, and any Suicune.
Anything else?: Nope! Thank you! :)
@Pear

Username: Ara
In-Game Name: Elzy
Friend Code: 3454-1679-3829
Which pokemon do you want?:Shiny Latias, shiny Latios, shiny Kyogre, shiny Groudon, shiny Deoxys, normal Latios, normal Cresselia, normal Groudon, shiny Cresselia, any Raikou, any Entei, and any Suicune.
Anything else?: Nope! Thank you! :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Username: lochnessmoron
In-Game Name: Milo (on ORAS)
Friend Code: 3969-4616-2331
Which pokemon do you want?: Diancie
Anything else?: JUST A QUESTION that's just 100k, right? And what times are you usually on?
Username: lochnessmoron
In-Game Name: Milo (on ORAS)
Friend Code: 3969-4616-2331
Which pokemon do you want?: Diancie
Anything else?: JUST A QUESTION that's just 100k, right? And what times are you usually on?
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@Sylvarant - Alright, I'm back online and ready to trade whenever you are. c:

@Ara - Alright. ^-^ Ping me when you're available to trade< 3 c:
And let's see...There are 12 pokemon total, so that can be split into two groups of 6. So that's 200K + 300K for the 12 legends. So the total is 500K or 1250 Gems. c:

@lochnessmoron - Okee. c: And yes, that's correct. Just 100K. (or 250 gems) ^-^ I'm on usually around 14:00 FR time to about 22:00 some days. If I'm away from my computer I check FR on my phone. On weekends, I'm on pretty much all day. (Although I don't just sit on the site. I'm often doing other things and I just refresh the home page every once and a while. c:) Anywhoo, ping me when you're ready. c:
@Sylvarant - Alright, I'm back online and ready to trade whenever you are. c:

@Ara - Alright. ^-^ Ping me when you're available to trade< 3 c:
And let's see...There are 12 pokemon total, so that can be split into two groups of 6. So that's 200K + 300K for the 12 legends. So the total is 500K or 1250 Gems. c:

@lochnessmoron - Okee. c: And yes, that's correct. Just 100K. (or 250 gems) ^-^ I'm on usually around 14:00 FR time to about 22:00 some days. If I'm away from my computer I check FR on my phone. On weekends, I'm on pretty much all day. (Although I don't just sit on the site. I'm often doing other things and I just refresh the home page every once and a while. c:) Anywhoo, ping me when you're ready. c:
@Pear
I will send you 275k treasure and add your friend code then we can start .
@Pear
I will send you 275k treasure and add your friend code then we can start .
@Sylvarant - Alright. c: I'm hopping online now. ^-^ ---I believe I already have your FC registered. c:
@Sylvarant - Alright. c: I'm hopping online now. ^-^ ---I believe I already have your FC registered. c:
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 88