Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Doragon's Egg Quest (update 7/22)
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 179 180
@Doragon Out of curiosity, what are you going to do with all the hatchlings once you start opening the eggs? I get the feeling that 99 gen1s of a single breed might do weird things to parts of the economy on this site.
@Doragon Out of curiosity, what are you going to do with all the hatchlings once you start opening the eggs? I get the feeling that 99 gen1s of a single breed might do weird things to parts of the economy on this site.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic
8D

i'm going to keep a large number of the eggs, and only hatch... probably 100 of them? and then i'll probably sell them/raffle them off. xD
@MusicandMagic
8D

i'm going to keep a large number of the eggs, and only hatch... probably 100 of them? and then i'll probably sell them/raffle them off. xD
@Doragon That makes sense then.

As for eggs, would an Electricians Emblem for a Lightning egg be a fair trade?
@Doragon That makes sense then.

As for eggs, would an Electricians Emblem for a Lightning egg be a fair trade?
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic
yes that sounds fine to me! :D send the egg and i'll send your emblem.
@MusicandMagic
yes that sounds fine to me! :D send the egg and i'll send your emblem.
@Doragon
I happen to have one Wind egg in the AH right now for a 135 gems, I think? I forgot the price lol. Are you buying eggs for treasure/gems? I'm interested in that pirate...hat...thing but I doubt I have enough eggs for it at the moment OTL (man I used to have 5 of them lol).

If ever I may return in case I obtain any more eggs because I'm really interested in that Cinderheart accent (which I think is something I can afford in due time).
@Doragon
I happen to have one Wind egg in the AH right now for a 135 gems, I think? I forgot the price lol. Are you buying eggs for treasure/gems? I'm interested in that pirate...hat...thing but I doubt I have enough eggs for it at the moment OTL (man I used to have 5 of them lol).

If ever I may return in case I obtain any more eggs because I'm really interested in that Cinderheart accent (which I think is something I can afford in due time).
m16OKP.jpeg
@Doragon
hmmm how does the sunchaser jewelry or the sunsong mask sound for an ice egg? o:
@Doragon
hmmm how does the sunchaser jewelry or the sunsong mask sound for an ice egg? o:
@Altair
yeah i still buy them! unfortunately i'm out of gems at the moment, so i could only do treasure. 40k. =3=

@RainInJuly
the sunchaser is worth ~20k gems, and the sunsong mask is ~90k. neither would be an even exchange for just one egg, i'm afraid!
@Altair
yeah i still buy them! unfortunately i'm out of gems at the moment, so i could only do treasure. 40k. =3=

@RainInJuly
the sunchaser is worth ~20k gems, and the sunsong mask is ~90k. neither would be an even exchange for just one egg, i'm afraid!
@Doragon
Haha that's alright. How many eggs would a Cinderheart Accent be? I'll see if I can come back once I have enough eggs for it :3 (because I'm sure it's worth more than one egg).
@Doragon
Haha that's alright. How many eggs would a Cinderheart Accent be? I'll see if I can come back once I have enough eggs for it :3 (because I'm sure it's worth more than one egg).
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
if you want to offer an egg + 30k, i would give you the cinderheart right now. 0:
@Altair
if you want to offer an egg + 30k, i would give you the cinderheart right now. 0:
@Doragon
...my Wind egg just sold in the AH *flips table*
Now I don't have an egg to offer *cries*
Welp, here's praying to Lady Luck that I'll get one soon because I really want a Cinderheart accent...
@Doragon
...my Wind egg just sold in the AH *flips table*
Now I don't have an egg to offer *cries*
Welp, here's praying to Lady Luck that I'll get one soon because I really want a Cinderheart accent...
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 179 180