Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95 96
sent and updated!
sent and updated!
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Ekanos um hi!
i'll take any familiar or apparel if that is ok? ^^; don't really mind which...
@Ekanos um hi!
i'll take any familiar or apparel if that is ok? ^^; don't really mind which...
6z1gQFM.png
@Ekanos I would love the shattered serpent familiar! ^^
@Ekanos I would love the shattered serpent familiar! ^^
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend! - ON HOLD
Bone Fiend
sent and updated :D
Also checking my hoard in comparision to this so things will be changing around a lot as I add/take away things
sent and updated :D
Also checking my hoard in comparision to this so things will be changing around a lot as I add/take away things
@Ekanos
Is it possible I could have the Crowned Bonepriest and Grey River Flight familiars? :)
@Ekanos
Is it possible I could have the Crowned Bonepriest and Grey River Flight familiars? :)
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@Ekanos I'd like a couple berserkers
@Ekanos I'd like a couple berserkers
sent and updated!
sent and updated!
May I please have an opheodrys serthis, and a navy head wrap?
May I please have an opheodrys serthis, and a navy head wrap?
@Ekanos
Could I possibly get one of the rock slashes, and either the boulder bolt or fossilize (whichever is fine)?
And also a ping if you get a shred, eliminate, and whatever the lightning melee equivalent is?
@Ekanos
Could I possibly get one of the rock slashes, and either the boulder bolt or fossilize (whichever is fine)?
And also a ping if you get a shred, eliminate, and whatever the lightning melee equivalent is?
fVzF7qc.png
@Ekanos
@Ekanos
fVzF7qc.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95 96