Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Custom skin vs Gembond
I have some big plans for my Fae, Invoke. He is going to be one fancy fellow once I am done with him!

How ever, I've hit a snag. I'd like him to have a custom skin, but then I'd ALSO want him to have the gembond gene as well.
I'm pretty sure the custom skin would end up covering the gembond. I don't want that to happen though. :'c The gembond is pretty and I'd like to be able to see it visually.

Is there a way for me to add the gembond onto the custom skin? Or have it under the gembond?

Or would I have to make a separate custom gembond-like accent. .-.
I have some big plans for my Fae, Invoke. He is going to be one fancy fellow once I am done with him!

How ever, I've hit a snag. I'd like him to have a custom skin, but then I'd ALSO want him to have the gembond gene as well.
I'm pretty sure the custom skin would end up covering the gembond. I don't want that to happen though. :'c The gembond is pretty and I'd like to be able to see it visually.

Is there a way for me to add the gembond onto the custom skin? Or have it under the gembond?

Or would I have to make a separate custom gembond-like accent. .-.
O4amstX.png
You can't layer skins and accents.

What you could do is make a skin with all the gembond-bits erased into so it's transparent in those places and the natural coloring of your dragon shows through. Skins can have 31-100% coverage (actually, they can have less than 30% too, but in that case you're better off purchasing the much cheaper accent.)
You can't layer skins and accents.

What you could do is make a skin with all the gembond-bits erased into so it's transparent in those places and the natural coloring of your dragon shows through. Skins can have 31-100% coverage (actually, they can have less than 30% too, but in that case you're better off purchasing the much cheaper accent.)
Oooh. I see.

I didn't even think of doing that. :0 Thank you!
Oooh. I see.

I didn't even think of doing that. :0 Thank you!
O4amstX.png
Welcome!
Welcome!