Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help with Auraboa Pricing!
Hello there! I'm attempting to help my friend with pricing some Auraboas. I don't know anything about them myself but I figured I'd ask. These are the three potentially going up for sale. Could anyone please help with pricing?

Aura 1

Aura 2

Aura 3
Hello there! I'm attempting to help my friend with pricing some Auraboas. I don't know anything about them myself but I figured I'd ask. These are the three potentially going up for sale. Could anyone please help with pricing?

Aura 1

Aura 2

Aura 3
Mesq6uj.pngqhK4FYS.pnguFMfy5S.pngKMlmzQi.pngL74Jfbv.png
N1LwiB6.png Retro Gamer: PS1-Era Disc Collector
0HSuCTF.png Cyberpunk Cyborg in Real Life
gziv3Ja.png Do what is good, no matter what.
8B7LZd5.png Saucy, cheeky and outspoken. Always.
eswSnrS.png2bf6nnX.pngskcJPHK.pngCfyODjg.pngo7ZCFYm.png
@SpookyVin

There's 3 ways to price dragons:

1. The number that you pull out of the usual place you pull random numbers.

2. Dragon Pricing Guides which are all wrong. If one was correct there would only be one.

3. Compare them to other, similar dragons. If there's nothing similar you can put up any price and hope. If they don't sell gradually lower the price until you find out what buyers are willing to pay.,

Hopefully someone is looking for them. Check out dragon selling points for research hints on pricing and finding buyers.

Good luck to your friend!
@SpookyVin

There's 3 ways to price dragons:

1. The number that you pull out of the usual place you pull random numbers.

2. Dragon Pricing Guides which are all wrong. If one was correct there would only be one.

3. Compare them to other, similar dragons. If there's nothing similar you can put up any price and hope. If they don't sell gradually lower the price until you find out what buyers are willing to pay.,

Hopefully someone is looking for them. Check out dragon selling points for research hints on pricing and finding buyers.

Good luck to your friend!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! Are there particular genes or colours which are rarer or harder to get that tend to be more desirable on a dragon?
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! Are there particular genes or colours which are rarer or harder to get that tend to be more desirable on a dragon?
@SpookyVin

Other than the first 2-3 months for a new breed/gene release? No. There's over 21k dragons hatched every day so no matter how "rare" a thing starts out the value drops to fodder/near fodder levels unless it's so niche that nobody likes/breeds it. There's a reason nobody is looking for/selling Hypnotic-gened dragons.

If you/your friend want to know what dragons are in demand right now that people can't find check out Find a Dragon.
@SpookyVin

Other than the first 2-3 months for a new breed/gene release? No. There's over 21k dragons hatched every day so no matter how "rare" a thing starts out the value drops to fodder/near fodder levels unless it's so niche that nobody likes/breeds it. There's a reason nobody is looking for/selling Hypnotic-gened dragons.

If you/your friend want to know what dragons are in demand right now that people can't find check out Find a Dragon.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I'll pass the information on. Thank you so much for the thorough responses! :D
@Nightwind I'll pass the information on. Thank you so much for the thorough responses! :D