Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Leap day hatch price
I'm wondering how much to sell a dragon born on leap day. Does it really matter that much, or is there a specific price? Thanks in advance :)
I'm wondering how much to sell a dragon born on leap day. Does it really matter that much, or is there a specific price? Thanks in advance :)
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
@Mixup

Options:

Pick a number that makes you happy.

Price comparable dragons. Since it's not possible to search by hatch date check Dragons for Sale and Find a Dragon for people who are posting about Leap Day dragons.

Generally there's no bump to price beyond typical dragon selling points but it may make it likelier for the dragon to sell at all above fodder prices. There were over 23k dragons hatched on that date so you're facing a lot of competition for a fairly small percentage of users who are looking.

Good luck selling!
@Mixup

Options:

Pick a number that makes you happy.

Price comparable dragons. Since it's not possible to search by hatch date check Dragons for Sale and Find a Dragon for people who are posting about Leap Day dragons.

Generally there's no bump to price beyond typical dragon selling points but it may make it likelier for the dragon to sell at all above fodder prices. There were over 23k dragons hatched on that date so you're facing a lot of competition for a fairly small percentage of users who are looking.

Good luck selling!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Tysm! :)
@Nightwind Tysm! :)
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png