Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What to do with useless battle items?
I know a lot of them have hibden slots, but what do you even do with them aside from hibden slots?

Most of them have pretty pitiful payouts for both hoard selling and AH and they (as of right now) are useless in coliseum.

I had 13 zephyr bolts and I genuinely have 0 idea what to do with them. Send help.
I know a lot of them have hibden slots, but what do you even do with them aside from hibden slots?

Most of them have pretty pitiful payouts for both hoard selling and AH and they (as of right now) are useless in coliseum.

I had 13 zephyr bolts and I genuinely have 0 idea what to do with them. Send help.
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@Casper117

Not everything is going to be highly profitable.

Non-essential battle stones (not Eliminate, Berserker, Ambush, Rally) tend to accumulate unless you hoardsell. Unless there is a major change to the coliseum (highly unlikely) or a new use for them (possible future Baldwin recolors, new mechanic to use them) prices aren't likely to rise.

I generally keep a stack of everything useless and cheap on the off chance they become useful in the future. Anything more than that gets hoardsold when I get around to it or need instant treasure. I've had as many as 5 stacks of Scratch simply because there's no demand and I coli a lot. I finally got rid of them when one of the Pursuits asked me to hoardsell a hundred items. I've had that one come up a couple times so it might be worth it to keep cheap stuff around for those.

@Casper117

Not everything is going to be highly profitable.

Non-essential battle stones (not Eliminate, Berserker, Ambush, Rally) tend to accumulate unless you hoardsell. Unless there is a major change to the coliseum (highly unlikely) or a new use for them (possible future Baldwin recolors, new mechanic to use them) prices aren't likely to rise.

I generally keep a stack of everything useless and cheap on the off chance they become useful in the future. Anything more than that gets hoardsold when I get around to it or need instant treasure. I've had as many as 5 stacks of Scratch simply because there's no demand and I coli a lot. I finally got rid of them when one of the Pursuits asked me to hoardsell a hundred items. I've had that one come up a couple times so it might be worth it to keep cheap stuff around for those.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I personally save them as Crim asks for them quite frequently, so if you're working on her set of achievements it may be helpful to not hoardsell all of them immediately. Once you accumulate a lot of them, don't underestimate how nice hoardselling will be.

Like Nightwind said though, it's nice to keep some stuff just in case a new feature comes out. I had just sold everything in my hoard (for materials and trinkets) that wasn't used in a site function when the new apparel released and that meant I didn't have the stuff on hand for the Baldwin set!
I personally save them as Crim asks for them quite frequently, so if you're working on her set of achievements it may be helpful to not hoardsell all of them immediately. Once you accumulate a lot of them, don't underestimate how nice hoardselling will be.

Like Nightwind said though, it's nice to keep some stuff just in case a new feature comes out. I had just sold everything in my hoard (for materials and trinkets) that wasn't used in a site function when the new apparel released and that meant I didn't have the stuff on hand for the Baldwin set!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Annoyingly, Crim doesn't ask for elemental bolts and slashes, or Scratch/Meditate/Anticipate. I really wish she would.
Annoyingly, Crim doesn't ask for elemental bolts and slashes, or Scratch/Meditate/Anticipate. I really wish she would.