Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | flight change question re: nesting
Hi! I'm new and want to change my flight for the very important reason of eye color. I have two dragons nesting right now. If I change the flight mid-nesting, will the eye color be of the old flight or the new?
Hi! I'm new and want to change my flight for the very important reason of eye color. I have two dragons nesting right now. If I change the flight mid-nesting, will the eye color be of the old flight or the new?
If at first you don't succeed, scry, scry again.
@rebelcoelacanth you can't change flights while you have an active nest. you'll have to hatch first.
@rebelcoelacanth you can't change flights while you have an active nest. you'll have to hatch first.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="After" date="2024-03-04 19:17:07" ] @rebelcoelacanth you can't change flights while you have an active nest. you'll have to hatch first. [/quote] gotcha- thank you!
After wrote on 2024-03-04 19:17:07:

gotcha- thank you!
If at first you don't succeed, scry, scry again.